My husband and I were just in Italy for nearly 3 weeks. We stayed at 6 different hotels. This was probably my favorite room and view. We stayed in the Bellagio Suite. It was amazing. Very large windows that are sliding patio doors that show the great view of the mountains. A lot of the mountains are green type but I wanted view of the snow capped ones and this was probably one of very few accomadations that had this. This suite had a balcony area that was spacious and it also had another terrace area too. It would be great for having some friends over for drinks and fun times. Great room and balcony to relax, read, enjoy the view, share a bottle of wine with a special someone. Great room for romance. Room was very spacious and clean. Bathroom was very nice and roomy enough. One special perk about this hotel was the fact that they have washer and dryer you can use and pay by coins in the car park area. It was 5 Euro to Wash and 5 Euro to Dry. There is also drying rack in the room that we used on the balcony to dry some of our clothing. This was really great because a lot of hotels want 5-10 Euro per clothing article to wash them for you and don't usually have washer and dryer that you can use. This is perfect stop for half way thru your vacation in order to wash all of your clothes and start clean again. We used the free shuttle to and from town. I wish it ran a bit more often but we made do just fine. We did get taxi for 10 Euro the last morning in order to make our train in time. We didn't try breakfast at the hotel but it is 10 Euro per person per morning. We found a good place for breakfast in town so we preferred that because it was delicous and cheaper. Staff was all very helpful and very kind. They helped us with restaurant reservations, recomendations, taxi arrangement, etc. I will return to this hotel the next time I am in the Bellagio area. It was well worth the price paid.... and it was much cheaper in price than most hotels in town. I would gladly trade being in town for the peaceful, relaxing and beautiful view of this hotel. Loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel and Residence Borgo Le Terrazze is located in Bellagio, Lake Como, on a hill which faces the Lake. Landscape is beautiful and relaxing, all rooms and apartments enjoy charming views onto Lake Como. Privacy and a quiet atmosphere come first, outdoors infinity swimming pool, indoors garage, wi fi and shuttle service to and from downtown do help to make your stay here relaxing and far from the crowds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Borgo Le Terrazze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borgo Le Terrazze Hotel Bellagio
- Borgo Le Terrazze Bellagio, Lake Como, Italy