Having travelled across Italy for almost 30 years this is my most favourite place to stay. I recently took my elderly and quite poorly mum to Borgo Le Terrazze, promising her that she would wake up looking at Lake Como and go to sleep doing the same - she did just that..and thought, at the grand age of 79 that it was simply the most beautiful place she had ever stayed. The staff are so helpful, we stayed at the hotel not long after it opened and have been returning ever since. The courtesy bus into Bellagio is great, they will do lots of journeys whens its busy, simply nothing is too much trouble....Its not a venue for young children simply because they will get bored but for scenery, sanity and total serendipity its the best! Ive hesitated in doing a review as I don't want everyone to know about Borgo Le Terazze...but there again I've just rebooked so perhaps it only fair!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel and Residence Borgo Le Terrazze is located in Bellagio, Lake Como, on a hill which faces the Lake. Landscape is beautiful and relaxing, all rooms and apartments enjoy charming views onto Lake Como. Privacy and a quiet atmosphere come first, outdoors infinity swimming pool, indoors garage, wi fi and shuttle service to and from downtown do help to make your stay here relaxing and far from the crowds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Borgo Le Terrazze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borgo Le Terrazze Hotel Bellagio
- Borgo Le Terrazze Bellagio, Lake Como, Italy