Shuttle into Bellagio worked well and only 10 euros back in a taxi. Can also walk to Bellagio, 30 mins at a brisk pace, across cobbled paths. Accommodation had covered parking garage which was very large. Rooms comfortable - more functional than beautiful. Our room had fantastic terrace with table, chairs and loungers with splendid views across Lake Como. Kitchenette included with fridge. Room service was reasonably priced, simple plates (pasta, cheeses, hams) and drinks (wine, beer etc).
A good choice if you don't want to be in the centre of Bellagio. We would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel and Residence Borgo Le Terrazze is located in Bellagio, Lake Como, on a hill which faces the Lake. Landscape is beautiful and relaxing, all rooms and apartments enjoy charming views onto Lake Como. Privacy and a quiet atmosphere come first, outdoors infinity swimming pool, indoors garage, wi fi and shuttle service to and from downtown do help to make your stay here relaxing and far from the crowds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Borgo Le Terrazze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borgo Le Terrazze Hotel Bellagio
- Borgo Le Terrazze Bellagio, Lake Como, Italy