These apartments are almost brand new, built in 2009. They are very well appointed and most include a fridge which is rare in Italy. The hilltop position could probably pose a problem if you didn't have a car, trying to climb the hill with luggage, but there is a courtesy bus that the hotel run which would collect you at the Post Office in Bellagio. The drive is only 5 minutes from Bellagio itself and the view of the Lake from the rooms is nothing short of spectacular. I would definately stay here again, the staff cannot do enough for you and the breakfast is reasonbly priced. Great for couples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel and Residence Borgo Le Terrazze is located in Bellagio, Lake Como, on a hill which faces the Lake. Landscape is beautiful and relaxing, all rooms and apartments enjoy charming views onto Lake Como. Privacy and a quiet atmosphere come first, outdoors infinity swimming pool, indoors garage, wi fi and shuttle service to and from downtown do help to make your stay here relaxing and far from the crowds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Borgo Le Terrazze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borgo Le Terrazze Hotel Bellagio
- Borgo Le Terrazze Bellagio, Lake Como, Italy