“romantic and great food”

Ristorante La Punta
Ranked #13 of 69 Restaurants in Bellagio
Price range: US$24 - US$82
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, View
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Situata in posizione panoramica, con stupenda vista sui tre rami del lago di Como. Ambiente confortevole immerso in un colorato giardino. Luogo ideale per cene romantiche o pranzi leggeri, nella suggestiva cornice del centrolago. Cucina classica italiana, curata dallo chef Massimo Fantoni. Specialita pesce di lago pescato direttamente dai proprietari, famiglia di pescatori da decenni.
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Lovely spot with excellent service, nice views of the lake across to Varenna and very good food. Price was reasonable and wine selection of Piemonte barolos was quite good. Misto di Lago is a great starter. Only criticism would be the mosquitos were a bother and they didn't have any citronella candles or any way to address them. But such is the risk with outdoor seating next to a charming little park and the lake.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

our lunch was an beautiful trio of hand made pasta dishes, beautifully presented. Order the "tris" and you'll be delighted. the views up Lake Como are stunning.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

This is one of the most beautiful places I have been the views from around the grounds are to die for. The staff are so friendly, so accommodating. I found La Punta myself on trip advisor last year and decided to email them regarding my wedding meal. Communication was really good, I felt relieved that I had found somewhere I could trust with something so special to me.

We got married at Villa Balbianello at 3pm, we hired a boat (Menaggio boat Company) to take all guests back to the hotel (Excelsior Splendide Bellagio) where we had Prosecco chilling. We then made our way to La Punta (6 minute walk / 2 minute taxi ride), and had the most amazing meal. We had booked one long table along the Lake front. The food was so fresh and all of my guests commented on how fantastic the venue/ the food and the wine was! All the food came out at the same time, everyones food was hot, and all the food was delicious. I honestly dont have a bad word to say. So perfect.

I have attached a couple of pictures.

La Punta if you read this.... THANK YOU so much for everything, you are amazing! We will return xx

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Went for dinner. Had wonderful view of sunset over the mountains to go with a very good meal. Appetizer "Tris" (three kinds of pasta) was especially delightful. Wine steward very knowledgeable and happy to help. Staff in general was very good.

1  Thank Peg W
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Our group of 10 persons went to La Punta for lunch. We had a nice view of Lake Como from our table, and it was pleasant to walk around the grounds and the waterfront before lunch. We ordered the signature dishes recommended by the restuarant and they were just ok.
I would recommend going to the restuarant for the view. Personally, I will not go back again for the food.

1  Thank Leong48