“Great staff, very good quality”

BabaYaga Steak House & Pizza
Ranked #8 of 69 Restaurants in Bellagio
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: babayaga.bellagio@libero.it Tel. 031/951915
Reviewed 18 May 2014

We ate dinner at Baba Yaga last night. The waiter was so friendly and attentive. Good wine selection. Food quality was very good and portion sizes were perfect.
We sat outside which was delightful.

There are newer reviews for BabaYaga Steak House & Pizza

Reviewed 6 May 2014

A friend of ours recommended Baba Yaga to us when we visited Bellagio last summer. The restaurant is very reasonably priced. There were about 9 of us in our party and they were able to accommodate us fairly quickly outside. The food was really good and reasonably priced. The staff was also very friendly. We ate there a couple of times during our stay for dinner. My kids were also happy because they had internet service.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

This was our first stop in Italy after making our way down from Switzerland... we were famished for a filling meal that actually tasted delicious. Not that Switzerland didn't have good food, we just didn't know what to order and struck out.

We sat on the patio and ordered the house wine ... and then another house wine after that. Great prices, great food. I had a chicken with capers dish and my hubby had lasagna. We both were one step from licking the plate. I would definitely recommend this restaurant for good, filling Italian food at a great price. The service was good too.

2  Thank Chelsey S
Reviewed 15 March 2014

First night in Bellagio we came here and had cheeses and anti pasta to start . Food was delicious . Everyone was happy at my table . The wine flowed and the eating fest began. We were there 3 hours and never rushed . Great service . Baba Yaga !!! She may be a scary witch but her restaurant is wonderful!!!

Reviewed 31 December 2013

It's a very nice and friendly restaurant. The people are nice, and the atmosphere is causal and friendly. The pizzas are good however I guess after hearing a friend said it's the best pizza in Bellagio, my fiancé and I had a lot expectations. Don't get me wrong, their pizzas were tasty, however, there wasn't anything that really stands out to make this place excellent or special.

1  Thank Babybear_Police