“Just the Best pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 June 2013

My wife and I chose to have a pizza at this ristorante and we are so glad we did. We sat at a table overlooking Pescallo and what a wonderful view. Our orders were taken and when our pizzas arrived we were so overwhelmed by the size and presentation of our food. Our first thoughts were how are we going to get through all this. It was easy and washed down with the house red the taste was delicious. We wrote home to our kids and told them we had found the best pizza place on our travels. I wish to this day we could once again experience those pizzas again!

Reviewed 15 June 2013

This restaurant was nearby our apartment rental. We had cappuccinos from here every morning. My husband popped down the first morning and the owner let him bring cappuccinos back with the glass cups and tray on the promise that we'd return. We had excellent coffee on the terrace overlooking the lake. My husband and niece had pizza here one lunch (I'm Gluten free so couldn't) and they said it was one of the best of our trip.

Reviewed 27 May 2013

Used by lots of locals. My pizza was excellent but others in my party felt theirs was either overcooked or not hot enough? I liked it though.

Reviewed 28 April 2013

A great place to go to get away from the tourist spots along the water. We had pizza diavolo and caprese salad on their deck. The service was friendly and we enjoyed trying out our Italian with the waitress who tried out her English. The view is incredible. There is nothing that compares to the Italian Lakes with a glass of vino de la casa served with lunch. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 21 April 2013

If you want to feel appreciated La Bellagina is the place to go. View across lake is stunning. The food is reasonably priced and the house wine is a good quality. I would suggest that a visit to Bellagio is enhanced by a visit to La Bellagina. The Lemonchello is delicious. We also used the facility for takeaway and were treated to the same excellent service.

2  Thank WillC17255