Hotel Belvedere Bellagio
Hotel Centrale(Bellagio)
Hotel Fioroni(Bellagio)
Hotel Florence(Bellagio)
1,423 results
All reviewsinfinity jacuzzilake viewcomfort roommain buildingshort walkhalf boardsuperb hotelsun deckquiet locationbreakfast and dinnerlounge chairsrestaurant staffterrace restaurantjunior suiteamazing viewsa wonderful staylovely room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 November 2013

Had a stay in early October for 4 nights after a hectic time touring. Before leaving Australia I had a question re my stay so I sent an email to the hotel. It was answered within hours - fabulous.
On arrival by ferry i phoned the hotel & within 5 minutes the driver was at the terminal to collect me. Check in was welcoming, informative & included a lovely chilled juice - which was most welcome after a long trek to get to Bellagio. Our room in the garden was small but adequate as we had a great patio with fabulous views of the lake & mountains.
Our stay included breakfast. The staff were attentive, the selection available was great & the views from the dining room were stunning. Surprisingly to me my stay also including dinner. I was a bit sceptical as this type of inclusion is not usually of a very high standard. Each night there was a different menu, the meals were equal or better than a lot of five star restaurants I have dined in around the world. Fresh local produce determined the menu each day. The service was first class & with the great views from the dining room I never wanted to leave.
I am really, really looking forward to visiting The Belvedere again zone my next trip to Europe.

Room Tip: Garden room with patio
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank GlenC255100
Reviewed 8 November 2013

A very enjoyable stay at the Hotel Belvedere with food as good as I had noted in previous guest's reviews. The hotel is spotlessly clean with staff that are attentive, efficient, polite and helpfull.
The only downside is the lack of a Sitting Room. They do have seating for about 10/12 people just outside the Dinning Room but the hotel does cater for at least eight times that many guest's.
There is a library- a seperate building in the grounds - which has seating for approximate 20 people. Also, if you are confirmed a room with a 'Park View' - that means a room in the front of the hotel, over the road, with a view of the lawn's and trees of the building opposite. The rooms are not large, but comfortable with dark 70/80s furnature . Our bathroom was large and contained a shower over the bath.
The double glazing is very efficient with no traffic noise when the patio doors are closed but that does mean you cannot have your windows open during the day without traffic noise or sit on the balcony without being on view to cars or people passing.

Room Tip: Book early for a 'Lake View' room
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Malone66
Reviewed 5 November 2013

We booked this hotel because it offered the best of both, apartments and hotel rooms in a fantastic location. Some of the wedding party guests wanted hotel rooms, for a romantic getaway while others wanted apartments as they were travelling with young kids. The hotel reception team was absolutely brilliant in managing all the different bookings. They offered us great rooms with good garden or lake views and took care of individuals members of the groups own requirements. They offered a small discount to everyone, as there were so many people booking at the same time.
Getting to Lake Como by car is not pleasant, the winding narrow roads never seem to end but the views are breathtaking as you approach Lake Como. Once at the hotel the reception staff were very polite and friendly. They went beyond good service. They took the time to get to know you personally, they offered help and advice. The apartments were spacious, the smaller one was slighly dated but that had not been renovated yet we believe. The other apartment was a good standard. There were no lifts to the apartments but the porters helped move the luggage. The hotel rooms did have lift access. The hotel rooms were a much higher standard inside. They are ideal for couples looking for a special break. The views from the apartments and the hotel rooms were super, especially as the hotel is perched slightly higher up the mountain. All the rooms and apartments we took had pictureque Lake Como views. The great thing is that despite having apartments too, we were all still able to use all the hotel facilities. The restaurant food was good and the views from the restaurant were again very good. The other facilities we tried out at the hotel were all very good and more like a higher star hotel. Bellagio town centre, and the Lake itself was only a short pleasant walk away. The town was charming although there were not that many good places to eat at. Some of our friends stayed in hotels in the town itself but having popped in to a few of these to meet up, we can say with confidence that this hotel is one of the best in the area.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Omar A
Reviewed 2 November 2013

We loved our stay at the Belvedere. We called the hotel when before we boarded the ferry and the hotel van was waiting to pick us up when we arrived in Bellaggio. Service was spectacular, rooms very comfortable opening onto a private patio with amazing views of Lake Como. Short walk into town. Bellaggio is cute but very touristy with more Americans than Italians. If you are going to stay, I would highly recommend staying at the Belvedere.

Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Connie M
Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

I travelled from the opposite side of the world to be able to wake up and look out at the lake, only to arrive and find that our agent had booked a non lake view room. I was only disappointed briefly as, without hesitation, the staff showed me an option of two alternatives. We relocated without a fuss. Location was great. Only a short easy walk to village centre. Lovely breakfast buffet. Bonus was waking up to snow capped mountains. Only downfall was no wifi for the whole 3 nights we were there. We were told it was not the hotel but the whole of Bellagio yet bars and restaurants still had wifi. If I were lucky enough to return I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013