Hotel Belvedere Bellagio
US$160
Orbitz.com
US$144
US$114
Hotel Metropole Bellagio(Bellagio)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$180
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Il Perlo Panorama(Bellagio)(Great Value!)
US$131
Hotel Website
Al Relais Campi(Bellagio)
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,439 results
All reviewsinfinity jacuzzilake viewcomfort roommain buildingshort walkhalf boardsuperb hotelsun deckquiet locationbreakfast and dinnerlounge chairsrestaurant staffterrace restaurantjunior suiteamazing viewsa wonderful staylovely room
Reviewed 28 April 2014

The Belvedere Hotel was a wonderful way to finish our two weeks stay in Italy! The accommodations were very nice the service was well beyond our expectations they treated us with all wonderful respect! The location was only minutes to downtown shopping we had a beautiful view of Lake Como and they even upgraded our room without asking... There are so many wonderful restaurants to choose from with wonderful food at many of them beautiful views numerous shopping nearby! It culminated our Italian trip with an A+!! The complimentary buffet breakfast was everything we could've asked for and more the even handle all of our taxi reservations and arranged for our spa treatments all in all an excellent experience

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Kathyanovak
Reviewed 26 April 2014

We really enjoyed our short stay here. At breakfast the dining room as dramatic views across the lake and there is so much food to choose from. There is a complimentary shuttle bus that will take you to the ferry port when you leave. It was raining one day and the hotel had complimentary umbrellas which made life easier. Bellagio is beautiful and relaxed and I would love to go back here!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah S
Reviewed 26 April 2014

We have stayed two nights in this outstanding hotel & we totally agree that it is ranked number ONE in Bellagio.
We were charged E150 for the room which was a reasonable price for their perfect hospitality & room quality.
The staff was very cooperative with a lot of patience to assist us in finding good restaurants & other points of interested in the area.
As Jewish we don't eat ham or bacon, but the hotel manager has agreed to prepare for us salads in order to accommodate our preferences of breakfast ingredients that we are used in Israel.
The hotel location is perfect & parking is free.
The WiFi quality was perfect.

Gershon & Betty
ISRAEL

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2014

In continuing our theme of "relaxing," we moved from San Gimignano up to Bellagio on Lake Como. I don't recommend that long drive/train/ferry trip for anyone and I wouldn't do it on a single rainy day again. But we did and here we are, at the Hotel Belvedere.

So I have to say I was surprised when we got to the hotel. The lobby is extremely small and there was no one at the door to great us. But once at registration, Silvia was extremely friendly, welcoming and helpful. We were extremely tired, and I joked about an upgrade and she said that it was already done. We got one of the four junior suites.

So those of you that have read my other hotel reviews, I have a general theme the hotel serving the purpose (relaxation, business, quick getaway, etc.). So, you can't get too much more remote than Bellagio, Italy, but let me tell you, the staff is exceptional! Andrea (a guy) made a perfect Sidecar Martini and Monica or Matteo will take care of you at dinner and breakfast! As we started to "charge it to the room," I realized that Silvia didn't take a copy of my credit card. Knowing this was an oversight, i went to the front desk to give them my card, and the hotel manager said, "that's okay, we trust you!" Seriously!!!

I have to do a special call out on breakfast. It is probably one of the top three breakfasts that we have ever had in our travels (Sunday Brunch at the Marriott in Paris, the Marc Muenchen in Munich and the hotel Belvedere).

So we also used the amenities including the steam room (so nice, but could use some eucalyptus oil) and the jacuzzi (though the water was not warm enough). Fortunately, we had a jacuzzi tub in our bathroom, which I used nightly. The only issue was that the drain plug wouldn't close all the way, so it would leak out. I LOVED THE BED!!!

The thing that also impressed me was how free you are to move throughout the hotel. I ordered a cappuccino and carried it to the outside terrace and then back to my room. But the most impressive thing is the view (some some have mentioned). Just sit anywhere on the property and enjoy the mountain and lake views.

I do have to mention that there were several children there. Some have better parents than others (for example, some parents allowed their children to run around the restaurant at breakfast and disturb other people, but that's more a reflection on their poor parenting than anything else). Also, there was an amazingly lack of Americans at the hotel.

Also, don't forget to pet the cat by the pool. She is one of the co-owners, so be nice to her.

The hotel is close to town and all the shops and restaurants without being right in town. So while I'm not sure we will ever make an effort to make it back to northern Italy or the Lake Como area, if you are in the area, the Hotel Bevedere Bellagio should definitely be considered for your stay.

So upon leaving, we were each given a bottle of water.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade!!! but I didn't really see any rooms that would have a bad view.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank A W
Reviewed 22 April 2014

The lobby and breakfast area were awesome and the views were obviously breathtaking. However for the price that we paid, I was expecting more from the room. The bathroom was tiny as most Euro bathrooms are, but everything was very, extremely old. .. tube hairdryer and crappy shower with a door that didn't work properly. Also the room's only window was the door which had shutters to close at night so if you wanted any privacy you couldn't have any natural light. The room was clean however with a comfy bed. You are definitely paying for the view here, as well as the front patio.

Room Tip: Get a room with the private deck, not in the main part of the hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple