“shoe heaven”

il Capriccio
Ranked #4 of 13 Shopping in Bellagio
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: 'Il Capriccio' is the perfect place if you want to find out good Italians and leather shoes.We sell shoes for everyone,even for children.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Auckland Region, New Zealand
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“shoe heaven”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I went in looking for a white leather belt for my jeans, the lady found a winter white marbled one exactly what I had in mind. Then I found a pair of black evening sandals and my husband found pair of black shoes which he absolutely said were best fit. The couple were not out to sell, they were wanting to give us the best for our fitting. It was not until after we did the shopping that they told us that we had spent enough to be able to get the tax back at the airport when we left Italy. There was no pressure before we began the shopping. Can't recommend this as a stop highly enough.

Visited July 2014
6 Thank kitchenlady101

Puyallup, Washington
112 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 127 helpful votes
“Great selection for men and women!”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

This place has an amazing variety of shoes. The owner is very friendly and knowledgeable about the form and function of the shoes you are looking at...she finds out what you like and advices pros/cons, then points you in the right direction. We walked out with 3 pairs of lovely Italian leather shoes, 2 for him...1 for her. Yes, the husband got more than the wife! Highly recommended!

Visited July 2014
5 Thank mopps4life
Brisbane, Australia
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Amazing place!”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We loved this shoe shop! When I walked in the 1st time I had a quick look around and didn't think I could see anything I liked. I was particularly looking for boots- then I looked again!! I came out with 4 pairs and my husband bought 3!! He finds it so difficult to buy shoes ordinarily and this was amazing.
The shoes are of very high quality and very reasonably priced.
The shop is run by a very friendly and attentive couple and seem to pull shoes from the back once they know what you want!
This is a shoe shop not to be missed!

Visited May 2014
3 Thank Julie R
Warrenton, Virginia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“great shoes and boots,very fair prices, great service”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

There are so many shoe/boot shops in Italy in general and Bellagio specifically, but this one was great! Run by a very knowledgeable and attentive couple, they have a great selection of beautiful shoes and boots. They were able to figure out our Italian size, had all the ones we wanted in all the sizes and colors needed. We had been comparison shopping for awhile, so we knew that the prices were quite fair. They also gave us the catalog of the Nero Giardini boots I loved and offered to ship future choices to us, since they are not sold in the US. A very pleasant shopping experience!

Visited October 2013
2 Thank ElizabethandDan
Christchurch, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The Best Shoe Shop Ever!”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

This was a shoe shopping experience to beat all others. The owners of the shop couldn't do more to find options to suit us!
Far after the time they would normally close they were finding us options that were not on display!
The most amazing selection, and wonderful quality! A shoe lovers dream.
There was one pair that was not available in the colour we wanted, but they were sent to us in New Zealand a few weeks later and were perfect.
We could've filled our suitcases with stunning shoes from il Capriccio.
Alas only 5-6 pairs this time.
You won't be disapointed.

Visited August 2013