Hotel Bellagio
US$174
US$157
US$143
US$114
Hotel Metropole Bellagio(Bellagio)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$179
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Il Perlo Panorama(Bellagio)(Great Value!)
US$130
Hotel Website
Hotel Florence(Bellagio)
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewslake viewsister hotelsporting clubfew stepscroissantstop floorcarry your luggagefloor roomhotel du lacstar hotelcomfortable roomsmall balconycentre of townthree nightsnice breakfastamazing viewslocation is excellent
Reviewed 19 October 2012

We stayed for 6 nights in September. Apart from the weather( it rained most days!) we had a very nice and relaxing trip. Hotel belaggio was in a great spot, good value. Nice and clean room, and breakfast was delicious. Only issue for me was the rooms were very noisy! At 8am most days I would wake up to people clanking down the hall!

Room Tip: Request a room with a view!!!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2012

I returned again to this hotel with my sister ( her first time)
We had a lovely room overlooking the lake - I would always recommend a room with a view even though it costs a little bit more.
The room was very clean ( as always )
The staff are very helpful as ever -there are steep steps to the hotel so I would recommend that anyone with mobility problems stays at the sister hotel Hotel Du Lac. - but a member of staff will always help you up with your bags!
Only breakfast is served at the Bellagio Hotel - lovely fresh coffee , fruit, yoghurt and rolls and cereals - when the weather permits you can sit out on the patio to have breakfast
You receive a 10 per cent discount at the sister hotel ( hotel du Lac) for meals taken there - very friendly staff and you can watch the world go by hours if you so wish!
You have access to Bellagio Sporting Club - a 20 minute walk away - or there is a courtesy bus that goes there . The club is great - swimming and tennis - good for children and you receive a 10 per cent discount on all food at the sporting club

Room Tip: Always pay extra for a lake view room - it is worth every euro!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 October 2012

Not a bad hotel, room was quite nice with good view. Breakfast was basic, cereal, yogurt etc, but perfectly fine. Hotel is in very central location next door to shopping and the boat/ferry terminal. Staff was very friendly and helpful, though I was a bit annoyed that as I struggled with luggage through front door, desk man just glanced at me without coming to help hold the door or anything.

Which brings me to the Stairs. Though I read it, I didn't realize how many steep steps you have to traverse with luggage to the lobby. Around 50!! And no porter service. But still really liked the place. Wish Jane worked there around the clock as she was so pleasant and ready to help or give advice.

Room Tip: The higher, the better the view. We were in room 405 which had a view to the lake.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Leslie T
Reviewed 13 October 2012

I spent 3 nights in this lovely hotel, right in the centre of town with beautiful lake views. The staff were so helpful and the rooms were beautifully presented, clean and fresh. I will definitely stay here again when I am passing through Lake Como.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 October 2012

I have just returned from my first visit to Bellagio with my sister who is a frequent visitor. The hotel was excellent, the breakfast excellent. For people with mobility problems the Hotel de Lac, owned by the same people, would be a better option, as there was a quite steep cobbled path to the hotel. We had access to the Sports club at 10% discount which we used three times. Enjoyed playing tennis, but the unheated swimming pool was a bt cold. Enjoyed the food there.
The Bellagio does not do meals apart from breakfast but we frequently ate at the Hotel de Lac and the food and service was 100%
The hostess was so friendly and nice - nothing too much trouble. I would strongly recommend going to this beautiful part of Italy. I cant wait to return!!

Room Tip: The rooms overlooking the lake are the best - slightly more expensive but worth it!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family