We just spent 4 days in Bellagio as a girls weekend away. Bellagio is a stunning Italian village and if you are after peace, good food and wine, friendly locals and great scenery this is the place for you! Kicca at our apartment was great, told us everything we needed to do know. Fantastic 2 bed apartment, with great furnishings and everything you needed, baclony looked out over the town and only 3 min walk down to ferry terminal. Would recommend these apartments to anyone, great value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Antico Pozzo is a centuries old original house in the centre of Bellagio, just 50 metres from the lake and the landing stage.Antico Pozzo is the ideal place for a pleasant stay on the lake: our apartments enjoy pride of place in a quiet location along the most central of the many cobblestoned stepped paths that are typical of the historic centre.We have several types of apartments, tastefully furnished and with all the modern comforts to cater for a relaxing holiday or a visit to pursue your favourite sport.The apartments are available all year round and can be booked together for weddings or family reunions.Our restaurant is located in the romantic courtyard close the apartments.Open all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Studio Scivoletto S.r.l. and Priceline so you can book your Residence Antico Pozzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residenza Antico Pozzo Hotel Bellagio
- Residence Antico Pozzo Bellagio, Lake Como, Italy