We had the appt. Venta di Rosi, and everything was good. Nice view on the little village of Bellagio, but no view on the lake. Professional cleaning, and quiet. If the price would be a bit cheaper, it would be perfect. But you pay what you get for. We really enjoyed it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Antico Pozzo is a centuries old original house in the centre of Bellagio, just 50 metres from the lake and the landing stage.Antico Pozzo is the ideal place for a pleasant stay on the lake: our apartments enjoy pride of place in a quiet location along the most central of the many cobblestoned stepped paths that are typical of the historic centre.We have several types of apartments, tastefully furnished and with all the modern comforts to cater for a relaxing holiday or a visit to pursue your favourite sport.The apartments are available all year round and can be booked together for weddings or family reunions.Our restaurant is located in the romantic courtyard close the apartments.Open all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Studio Scivoletto S.r.l. so you can book your Residence Antico Pozzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residenza Antico Pozzo Hotel Bellagio
- Residence Antico Pozzo Bellagio, Lake Como, Italy