“An amazing accidental find!! ”
Review of Ristorante Com E'

Ristorante Com E'
Ranked #414 of 526 Restaurants in Como
Price range: US$47 - US$67
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“An amazing accidental find!! ”
Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

Whilst visiting Como with two friends Louis and Giuseppe - we stumbled across this restaurant - the set lunch menu at €13 was the best value in a lot of trips to Italy. My starter was ravioli - the prosciutto crudo with a lovely green salad 1/4 vino rosso - water and a caffe machiatto to finish. Excellent. Busy place, small, intimate and friendly. I recommend it unreservedly!

Havelock North, New Zealand
“Superb Food - Great Value”
Reviewed 11 June 2013

We found Ristorante Com E on Trip Advisor as being nearby to where we were staying.
Had dinner on 2 occasions. Don't be put off if not many dining when you arrive. English menu which was helpful. Very professional service & delicious food in a relaxed setting. Was equal to the best we experienced during 5 weeks in Italy. Steamed fillets of Fish as main & Strawberries with Almond & Pistachio Ice Cream for desert were superb! Very reasonably priced - 53 Euros for 2 mains, desert + .5cl of house red wine.

• Visited May 2013
“Great service & great food!”
Reviewed 24 November 2012 via mobile

Our waiter made us feel like we were in his home. The food was excellent and the wine he recommended too. We tried a restaurant recommended by our hotel the night before & were underwhelmed. Should have checked Trip Advisor sooner!

1 Thank Lara S
Newtown, Pennsylvania
“Wow! One of the best meals I've had in Italy.”
Reviewed 27 July 2012

The owners, who are also the cooks and servers, provide family-type service and are proud of their dishes, all of which are fresh and unique (try the baked ricotta and peas appetizer). The food is highlighted by an elegant but relaxed setting.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank MarcA0214
USA
“Great!”
Reviewed 5 May 2012

We showed up for dinner as "early birds" at 7:30pm and we were the only ones in the whole restaurant. This alarmed me because I thought there should be more patrons for a well-rated place, but we took our chances and tried it anyways. It turned out to be great. Our server was attentive and helpful, giving us a solid wine recommendation that was reasonably priced. I enjoyed a wonderful basil tagliatini with shrimp and squid as my first course. A generous portion of pasta arrived, steaming hot and al dente. My husband's first course salad was fresh and also generous in portion. My main entree of potato-encrusted fish was tastey and my husband enjoyed curried chicken. Dessert of an apple tartine and cinnamon foam was feathery light and tastey. Overall, we thought the food was of good quality, with nicely sized portions and polite service.

• Visited May 2012