We stayed for 2 nights in Albergo Posta and weren´t satisfied with that hotel. Although the rooms are not dirty, they are old and shabby and the carpet is full of stains. In our room the shower did not work at first (we had to wait one day to have it fixed which was especially annoying after a 5h travel), the windows did not close properly and the electric sockets were falling out of the wall...We had the impression that the owner wanted to get the most money possible with the least effort because I personally don´t think that any of the rooms has been renovated in the last 50 years.
On the positive side we have to say that the hotel is in the heart of ancient Como and just 2 minutes walking distance from lake Como. The breakfast is good and plenty and the staff is friendly.
All in all the hotel is much too expensive (we paid 90 euros/night/double room) for what you get.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Hotel Opened On March 8th , 2014 After A Complete Restoration . New , Mnimal And In One Of The Most Beautiful Sqaure Of Como ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Posta Design Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Ristorante Posta Hotel Como
- Posta Design Hotel Como, Lake Como, Italy