One night after we were done with our work me and my client chose trip advisor to suggest us a place in Lecco in italy for Indian food. This one popped up! We walked about 3kms to get there and trust me it was worth the walk! We liked the food so much that we ended up going there 4 times of the 7 day trip we had in Lecco. The cook running this place has 2 more restaurants in the area and does a really nice job with the food here.
Food I had was as follows
1. Dal Makhani : Must have, they really make it well
2. Aloo Matar Paneer : Was nice, had it 2 days
3. Malai Kofta : This was too good to my surprise!
4. Tandoori chicken : I still cant understand how he kept the chicken so soft and tender. Must have too!!
5. Chicken Curry : was averahe
6. Roti : Was nice, nothing wrong can happen here!
Overall this place has a small seating. Only 6-8 tables and hence I recommend you do not go without reservation. Once you get the tabel you will be given about 1.5 to 2 hours to finish food which should be ok as they serve really fast! Dont miss the papads given in the beginning of the food!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.