“Excellent”

Ranked #20 of 22 Lecco B&B and Inns
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Stayed here as part of a business trip to Italy as the company I work for is based nearby and decided to stay in Lecco to experience Lake Como in the evening. The Hotel is very central, I would say about 10 minutes walk from the station and five minutes at most to the Lake and the centre of Lecco. On arrival the staff where excellent, telling me what was in the local area and where is good to eat, what there is to do in Lecco and provided a useful map of the town which served me well. Room was very nice, I had an en-suite bathroom, double bed (which was comfy) tv, fridge, security box and desk. Breakfast was very basic, just toast and yoghourt with tea/coffee but the staff again where excellent in serving me this. Overall I was very impressed with Solosonno, I know that it is a relative economically priced hotel for the area but did feel like I was staying in a much more expensive hotel. Would happily stay again on my next business trip.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank MrP1984

Travellers also viewed these Lecco hotels
NH Lecco Pontevecchio
HLL Hotel LungoLago Lecco
My Room Center
My Room Center
#9 of 14 in Lecco

Been to Affittacamere Solosonno? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Affittacamere Solosonno

Property: Affittacamere Solosonno
Address: Via Lazzaretto 14, 23900 Lecco, Italy
Region: Italy > Lombardy > Province of Lecco > Lecco
Ranked #20 of 22 B&Bs / Inns in Lecco
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Studio Scivoletto S.r.l. so you can book your Affittacamere Solosonno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.