We recently stayed at Villa Torretta in Varenna and it was a great place to stay for a first time visit to Lake Como. It is near the train station and ferry service. The room had a very comfortable bed and a large bathroom with 2 sinks. Also had a large terrace which we enjoyed sitting on to people watch and drink wine. Noise was not a problem---we enjoyed watching the comings and goings of people and ferries. We were able to sleep in and not hear noise outside in the mornings. A good breakfast is included at the hotel next door. We had dinner there one night and it was very good, especially the tiramisu. Laura, the owner, was very helpful and knowledgeable about the area. We visited Bellagio by ferry and liked it a lot. Varenna is also a fun town to walk around and explore. Would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Little lovely villa, 19th-century, on the edge of lake. All 3 rooms en-suite with great lake view and balcony. Lovely little garden with table and chairs to enjoy the view of the lake.Laura and Mamma are there to welcome you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Villa Torretta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Torretta Hotel Varenna
- Villa Torretta Varenna, Lake Como, Italy