We spent two night in April in Albergo Milano and can only support what has been written in Tripadvisor about it. The location is absolutely marvellous and one can't just get enough from the superb view the rooms with sea lake view offer. The rooms are relatively small which is not unususal for Italian hotels but they are very well looked after and decorated with taste but the beds are really hard !! Otherwise every detail is well thought through and far away from being an ordinary tourist hotel. The breakfast though could do a bit better - when all rooms are booked you have to be quick. Nevertheless Milano as a "boutique hotel" offers still good value for money and Varenna itself is one of the prettiest places on lake Como anyhow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dolce Far Niente at the Albergo Milano, the Sweet Delight of Doing Nothing on Lake of Como will remain our credo for the time being... Besides the charmingly decorated rooms at the main house, Albergo Milano, we also offer comfortable accommodation at our new annexes Casa Rossa, the apartments Casa Gialla and Casa 3 Archi, perfect alternatives for an unforgettable stay in town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Albergo Milano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Milano Hotel And Apartments
- Albergo Milano Varenna, Lake Como, Italy