Visited recently and enjoyed our stay in Varenna.
- Central location
- Close to lots of restaurants and the nearest parking
- Beautiful roof terrace
- Free wi-fi
- Clean rooms
- Stacy's local knowledge
- One night we stayed there was a lot of noise from the bar below. I guess it's the payoff for the central location but it did keep us up and if there were earplugs provided we don't see them.
- Compared to other places we stayed it was quite expensive for the level of decor. It was clean and bright but it was a bit too Ikea-showroom for us. We hope it doesn't come across as too negative since we did have a nice stay but I think the rate isn't quite at the right level given the decoration. We stayed in some quite individual nicely decorated places nearby and the quality of the rooms were higher for a lower rate.
Overall we would stay again if we could find a good rate and we recommend Varenna as a good base for activities and excursions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Stacy is an unique philosophy with several strategic locations in Varenna to optimise your local 'extra sensory experience' . The various locations are in the best areas -- close to all the action (restaurants, the lake side cafes, concerts, historical sites, train station and ferry boats). We focus on your comfort and offer full concierge service -- including some unique and exclusive experiences available only to Casa Stacy guests -- like local delicacy tastings, making limoncello cream course, private art gallery showings and home cooked meals! We look forward to helping you have the most amazing time exploring our region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Casa Stacy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Stacy Varenna, Lake Como, Italy