OK...we didn't really stay here,but, I stopped in there to ask for directions and the staff was very helpful. While I was there I was quite impressed by the old style elegance of the hotel, and later brought my wife back, so that she could see what I was talking about.We sat in the lobby, and took in the ambiance.......pretty nice. Next time at Lake Maggiore, this is where we're staying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinctive Turn-of-Century 6-story Hotel in garden setting on shores of Lake Maggiore, facing Borromean Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Booking.com and TravelUp so you can book your Regina Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regina Palace Hotel Stresa
- Regina Palace Stresa, Lake Maggiore, Italy