This gem has been preserved in her original grandeur. There is a magical charm to this place for sure. The views of the lake and Italian Alps are amazing. Location is perfect as it is just a short walk to the main square to explore. Take in a late evening stroll along the waterfront too. Under ground parking for no charge was a treat also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinctive Turn-of-Century 6-story Hotel in garden setting on shores of Lake Maggiore, facing Borromean Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Regina Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regina Palace Hotel Stresa
- Regina Palace Stresa, Lake Maggiore, Italy