Stayed for 1 week in mid September in a lake view room on the 5th floor of the Speranza building. Half board. Fantastic view, well over the car park between the hotel and the ferry terminal/lake. Noise was not a problem. Since facing the lake, the balcony gets only early morning sun, and could get a little cool at times. Room was spacious and comfortable. Cleaned well daily when we were at breakfast. Friendly and helpful staff. We enjoyed the food which was plentiful and tasty. The waiting staff were friendly and professional. We always ate in the area with the lake view at night, although sometimes at breakfast this was full and we had to eat in the inner dining area.
The hotel is very central and just beside the ferry terminal. Also handy for the central square with it's many restaurants and shops. The cafe under the hotel has free wi-fi for customers and the password was changed weekly. Works across the road and variably in the hotel lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Milan Speranza Au Lac is composed of two side by side buildings on the lakeside in the centre of Stresa. Both the buildings are equipped with reception, lifts, free WI-FI connection and a free PC corner. There is a relax and reading zone, at our customers disposal. The hotel's central position is ideal to easily walk to all the places of the most tourist interest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Milan Speranza Au Lac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milan Speranza Au Lac Hotel Stresa
- Milan Speranza Au Lac Stresa
- Hotel Milan Speranza Au Lac Stresa, Lake Maggiore, Italy