“Amazing gelati”

Price range: US$2 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 7 July 2016

Really tasty gelati. We found this on Trip advisor and it was well worth the detour finding it. We've had lots of nice gelati in Italy that we've found on trip advisor, and this is amongst the best.

Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

The best ice cream anywhere . Even when there is a queue it is worth the wait. Small but perfect place.

1  Thank Beryl7041
Reviewed 29 February 2016 via mobile

Just go and taste it. Honey-based ever fresh made on place gelato. Luckily living nearby I go there regularly. The interesting and particular flavours, generous portions and best quality/price proportion in Mantua. My favourites are la menta bianca (really meant taste and not of the toothpaste), san barnaba (gianduia and marsala) and zenzero (ginger). All the classics like pistacchio or fondente (dark chocolate) are great as well. The guys who work there will welcome you and willingly give you a try to help you with your choice, ever smiling and friendly. In summer they also have granita, which is a must!

1  Thank KotFelix
Reviewed 19 January 2016 via mobile

Went with a friend and family who live in mantova and recommended the place, it's truly the best gelato I've ever tasted and I've eaten plenty of it trust me! Five Stars! If I return to Mantova some day I'd ve definitely going back to La Pappa Reale

1  Thank lkgh1093
Reviewed 25 August 2015

We read the positive reviews and therefore we searched for the place. The ice-cream is truly delicious but we had much more better and tastier in another place. Large selection of flavors and fine cone!

1  Thank NocciolaG