“Sweet little joint”

Dining options: After-hours
Houston, Texas
“Sweet little joint”
Reviewed 12 June 2013

This is the best gelato in Mantova, period. I have tried all sorts of flavors and combinations here as I eat it nearly everyday when I visit Mantova. I am an American, so it is against my religion to not eat the Snickers flavor, so obviously that is my favorite. That being said, I have tried the traditional pistachio which is wonderful, the fruit flavors, all tasty too. Not only is the cream good but it is fun to sit outside in the evening with the large group of locals who seem to always pack the small gelateria. This is a must.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank cloud9girl

Essex UK
“Good but had better”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

If you think Mantua is quiet at night, this is where everyone is. If you are eating or staying nearby, then skip dessert and have a 1.50€ cone here. The ice cream is good, and the staff are lovely, but I think the gelataria near the arena in Verona is the best.

Visited May 2013
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Best Gelato in Mantova”
Reviewed 25 September 2012

We've frequented this gelateria upon every visit over the past 25 years. And, they didn't disappoint this summer, either. Really the best gelato in Mantova. Try the amarena!

Visited August 2012