“VINTAGE COCKTAIL E LOCATION IN MILAN” 4 of 5 bubbles

Lacerba
Ranked #195 of 8,030 Restaurants in Milan
Price range: US$8 - US$32
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Drinks, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“VINTAGE COCKTAIL E LOCATION IN MILAN”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Very nice cocktail bar, 8 euro for a platter of italian appetizers, sit fown vintage furniture pictures etc. Cocktail are really excellent, try HALF MOON

• Hebrew first
Melegnano, Italy
“No good to me”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

The speciality is sea-food, which I don't eat at all.
We went to meet with some friends, but I can say for sure I will not go back. I barely aet some meat but I didn't enjoyed it, so at the end I left everything.

It's a place really crowded, and I wasn't comfortable in the center of the room, with all the voices and noises, it was a little chaotic, not enough space to walk or move your chair. I couldn't listen to everyone in my group and we were 6.

• Visited January 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Zurich, Switzerland
“Good seafood, ok atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

I went to Lacerba based on a recommendation from a Milanesi friend. The bar section was full so I went to the restaurant section. I would seafood is the specialty of the house. Food was nicely presented and service was ok. I opted for gratinated seafood, tuna steak with pistachio crust and tiramisu. I liked it as, mostly because I cannot get it back home. Overall, it was above average in terms of quality but the experience was not extraordinary. I cannot judge the price really.

• Visited January 2014
“Don't waste your money”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

Very cheap cousine but at a high price. The appetizer was just a lot of fried/normal onions (not very precious food) with a ridiculous amount of tuna fish. The 3 sort of fish tartar (raw tuna, salmon and swordfish) was looking as if was just been defrosted. And the taste was...well...tasteless. At the end, the bill was high, the satisfaction very low.

Visited December 2013
Springwood, Australia
“One of the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2013

Our visit to Lacerba gave us one of the best dining experiences we have had anywhere and certainly the best we have had to date in numerous visits to Italy. Our hotel reception had booked a table for us and while in via Orti, still a distance from the restaurant, we were greeted by name by our waiter, Snr Nico. The welcome was warm and the beginning of a wonderful evening. We were shown into a small, intimate area away from the bar, very pleasant and well decorated. The service was nothing less than outstanding. The meal was equal to the service, the seafood was beautifully displayed and perfectly prepared, tastes and aromas wonderful. We thought the wine list large enough to accommodate all tastes. The small room was quickly filled with locals who were obviously regulars. The relationship between staff and guests was warm, appreciative and professional. Snr Nico guided us through an outstanding meal with suggestions that refined our appetite. By the end of the evening we had had a meal to remember. Lacerba is very highly recommended as being outstanding value for money.

• Visited July 2013