“Great food ”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Centro Storico
“Great food ”
Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

Prices are fair enough and good quality of food. Wasnt that busy just before lunch time but quite bust during and after lunch time. Operate on Sunday so after its good to have lunch after duomo.

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
“Great food and good prices”
Reviewed 6 December 2013 via mobile

My wife and I ate here while we were in Milan. We found the food and service to be excellent. We had an appetizer followed by a combo plate which consist of a first and second course, something like pasta and meat or risotto and meat. We finished with dessert and expresses. No wine with the meal but we did have a bottle of water and the total was under a $100 USD.

Parma, Italy
“Rude staff, high prices, average food”
Reviewed 6 December 2013 via mobile

Had lunch with my mother and because I am a local and speak Italian , I had no problems but saw the treatment of the tourists and a couple beside me complaining as waitress was rude to them . They asked for oils for the bread and she said no while walking away. We are in Italy and of course the have oils, after I asked in Italian I was told its a charge of 5euro.
Food prices are high at 12 - 15 euro for starters and pasta.
It was my first time but I would not return. Lots of better places in Milan.

london
“Typical posh Italian”
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Very nice and charming place. It's classy and very Italian. Most people are wearing smart casual clothes.
Large choice of italian meal (except pizza). Escalope Milanese is nice. Tiramisu is very good and not suggary.
The service is fast and clean. It's averagely-high priced.
I would go again. It's a safe option to have typical classical millines food.

• Visited November 2013
“A super trattoria and excellent value”
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

This is a super restaurant that serves great food at great prices. Really good value. It is traditional in decor and service, in the best possible way. We went once in a party of 24 when the warm welcome and friendly efficient service was impressive. We liked it so much we went again as 4 and found exactly the same experience. The grilled vegetables starter are divine and their risottos are unctuous and full of flavour. On a Sunday evening it was not too crowded despite the central location.

Visited November 2013