“Try the Octopus!”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Centro Storico
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Wow! The food here was great. In fact we returned 2 nights in a row. It's reasonably priced with generous portions. I've never eaten Octopus (Polpo) before so thought I'd try. It came with a lovely warm salad. The second night I opted for Spaghetti Bolognese. Well, I had to didn't I! I highly recommend this restaurant, and would definitely go back if I get the opportunity!

2  Thank xxTinker

Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

Prices are fair enough and good quality of food. Wasnt that busy just before lunch time but quite bust during and after lunch time. Operate on Sunday so after its good to have lunch after duomo.

Reviewed 6 December 2013 via mobile

My wife and I ate here while we were in Milan. We found the food and service to be excellent. We had an appetizer followed by a combo plate which consist of a first and second course, something like pasta and meat or risotto and meat. We finished with dessert and expresses. No wine with the meal but we did have a bottle of water and the total was under a $100 USD.

Reviewed 6 December 2013 via mobile

Had lunch with my mother and because I am a local and speak Italian , I had no problems but saw the treatment of the tourists and a couple beside me complaining as waitress was rude to them . They asked for oils for the bread and she said no while walking away. We are in Italy and of course the have oils, after I asked in Italian I was told its a charge of 5euro.
Food prices are high at 12 - 15 euro for starters and pasta.
It was my first time but I would not return. Lots of better places in Milan.

Reviewed 29 November 2013

Very nice and charming place. It's classy and very Italian. Most people are wearing smart casual clothes.
Large choice of italian meal (except pizza). Escalope Milanese is nice. Tiramisu is very good and not suggary.
The service is fast and clean. It's averagely-high priced.
I would go again. It's a safe option to have typical classical millines food.