When booking it isays, free wifi, king size bed, coffee& tea in your room and breakfast.
1) Wifi was NOT free, it costs € 9 per 24h. Wifi should be free in every hotel
2) There were 2 beds in the room. You can imagine how full the room was
3) There was no coffee maker and no watercooker. I had to ask twice and got a water cooker on the last day. No tea and no coffee.
4) Breakfast was there indeed. Apparently breakfast means bread and scrambled eggs. There were however a lot of delicious cakes. The juice from the machine was actually lemonade.
I was however very satisfied with people working at the hotel. They were very nice. The bathroom was clean and complete. Everything (except the beds) looked very clean and proper. The hotel is located just outside Milan and it will take you 20 to 30 minutes to get to the piazza del duomo by car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located few kilometres from San Siro Stadium and the Racetrack, the Holiday Inn Express Milan West San Siro boasts a newly built and refined structure. The hotel is strategically situated near the exit San Siro-Fiera of the Tangenziale Ovest (western ring road) and at a short distance from the exhibition poles of Milano Fiera Rho and Milano Fiera City (International Furniture Fair, Macef, Bit, Smau) which are easily reachable by a free shuttle service on request. The hotel also offers a daily free shuttle service at specific hours to the Red Line underground station of Bisceglie (Rho, Amendola Fiera, Duomo) allowing you to reach the wonderful Duomo square, do shopping in the fashion quadrilateral (Gucci, Prada, Versace, Etro, etc.) and have a classical Milanese aperitif. The Holiday Inn Express Milan West San Siro has 234 modern and bright rooms, equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV with LCD screen, wide selection of Pay per View films, ADSL Internet access and pillow menu. At your awakening, our Breakfast Staff will delight you with a delicious breakfast, enriched with quality products and homemade cakes. The hotel is provided with two modernly equipped modular meeting rooms with natural light and a respective seating capacity of 90 and 40 people. Tasty Coffee Breaks and delicious Business Lunches can be served on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Idea Hotel Milano San Siro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milan Holiday Inn