Very good hotel in case you rent a car in Milan. Its quite far from the center of Milan but it has some advantages:
1. Easy to drive to outlets like Serravale or Fidenza village. You live outside of Milan so getting to the motor way fast no traffic jams.
2. Easy to get to the center of Milan. Metro station is about 5 km from the hotel. We usually drive to the metro station and leave car on the parking (not expensive on weekends almost free) It takes about 15 minutes by metro to get to the center of Milan.
3. Hotel has a huge free of charge parking.
In case you do not drive a car you better choose other hotel or be prepared to use taxi.
In the hotel on each floor there is a vending machine selling water, coke, snacks for a very reasonable price.
Disadvantages: no wi-fi in the room only wire. Not possible to connect by ipad or smartphon.
wi-fi in a lobby for 5 euro/hour or 9 euro 24 hours its epensive.
The breakfast is good but not too much to choose from.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located few kilometres from San Siro Stadium and the Racetrack, the Holiday Inn Express Milan West San Siro boasts a newly built and refined structure. The hotel is strategically situated near the exit San Siro-Fiera of the Tangenziale Ovest (western ring road) and at a short distance from the exhibition poles of Milano Fiera Rho and Milano Fiera City (International Furniture Fair, Macef, Bit, Smau) which are easily reachable by a free shuttle service on request. The hotel also offers a daily free shuttle service at specific hours to the Red Line underground station of Bisceglie (Rho, Amendola Fiera, Duomo) allowing you to reach the wonderful Duomo square, do shopping in the fashion quadrilateral (Gucci, Prada, Versace, Etro, etc.) and have a classical Milanese aperitif. The Holiday Inn Express Milan West San Siro has 234 modern and bright rooms, equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV with LCD screen, wide selection of Pay per View films, ADSL Internet access and pillow menu. At your awakening, our Breakfast Staff will delight you with a delicious breakfast, enriched with quality products and homemade cakes. The hotel is provided with two modernly equipped modular meeting rooms with natural light and a respective seating capacity of 90 and 40 people. Tasty Coffee Breaks and delicious Business Lunches can be served on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotelopia, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelsClick, Hotel.de, HRS and Ebookers so you can book your Idea Hotel Milano San Siro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milan Holiday Inn