“"good choice"”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Stazione Centrale
Reviewed 9 December 2013

It's nice to have a cup of cappucino on the chairs in front of this nice bakery (in Brera). But as minutes pass by, u cannot sit there without having a "cannoli". It is really delicious. They use butter in the cream which is "mua" :) As u sit inside the shop, u cannot resist the smell and look of all those bakery or meal. They taste good, look good!

An another day I had a nice dish of lasagna with pesto which was quite good in the shop in the center of Milan.The shop was so crowded that i even could not hear my thoughts. I'd rather not go to this one in lunch time.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,067)

Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

I wanted to eat a tiramisu in Italy to check if it was that nice and I can say that it was the best tiramisu I ever ate just crazy about it…

1  Thank Oufra
Reviewed 15 September 2013

In Milan you can find many bakeries but the most famous is Princi. The reason why it's not the product but the location and the shop it's made in a very stilish way. You can find Pizza, bread and many other products of same quality in many others bakeries in city. Obviously Princis's prices are higher than in other bakeries, for this reason personally I prefer others. An other reason to go in some other bakeries is that Princi is always crowded and the service is no so high.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

Quality cold cut and bread. I ordered parma ham sandwiches and pizza, and they tasted good. Fast and efficient staff. A good place for a fast and casual lunch.

1  Thank Tony C
Reviewed 4 August 2013

We went here to get a quick lunch “to go” on the day we departed Milan. Our hotel front desk recommended it, and I am so glad!

This place is yummy! It is counters and counters of food. They had pizzas (but on nice bread, not greasy slices), all kinds of sandwiches, bread, and then of course many types of sweets.

You simply point/order at the counter and they box it up for you, and you pay. Good prices, great selection, and friendly service. I’m sure this is a great place to sit and eat, or like us, take it to go if you are in a hurry.

Oh, and our food was delicious!!!