“Great Food and very good service”
Review of il Trullo

il Trullo
Ranked #1,093 of 8,635 Restaurants in Milan
Price range: US$31 - US$39
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Città Studi
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I was in Milan for a business trip and i took my partner with me and we stayed the whole week end and hat time to explore a bit more of the city. Although we are big fan of Milanese cuisine "Oss Bous" etc, we decide to try something else. Concierge advised us this restaurant, we had been in London at Ennoteca Turi which is close to where we live, and we had an idea of the Pugliese style of cooking. I must say that the difference is great all the product were supper fresh and the portions gianormous. Enrico the concierge guy was wright when he said " Se manga di brutto" which in London slang can only be translated "You get a massive wicked meal". I do recommend "Orecchiette alle cozze" or cime di rapa. There is a great variety of wines don't hesitate to ask to taste different ones until you find the one you like. I would highly recommend this place for their quality of food and standard of service and the enormous portions. Method of payment are also good u can pay on credit card or even in #Bitcoin. I hope I will have a trip to Milan soon for another taste of #Il Trulo

Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

PERFECTO!!! Every dish is a masterpiece of local order! The wait staff are so very pleasant and accommodating. I struggled to decide between 2 dishes and the waiter surprised me with a free sample of the other option! All of the food was the best Ive had in Italy to date and the prices are extremely reasonable.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

Visited on a recommendation. Service friendly patient and obliging. There was a comforting simplicity to the taste and presentation of the food. Highly recommended. All stars for a positive experience.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

When your italian friend takes you there and recommends this place as one of the best — you can trust. Small but great, very italian atmosphere, great service. Caution: portions are big :)

Reviewed 7 May 2013 via mobile

Although a bit on the pricey side if you want to have a full course the value for price is very good. Excellent food and service. The steak I had was perfectly cooked. The place can be reached easily via tram or metro. Must go here!

Been to il Trullo? Share your experiences!