* the hotel is located in a quiet street outside the city, but very close to public transport (bus, trolleybus, tram and metro).
* the room that I had was big enough and clean and also the quality of the beds are ok.
* bathroom is ok: shower works and enough soap, shampoo etc.
* the people in the hotel do their best to help you
* even the hotel is in a quiet street, they all have old windows without isolation (don't ask how it is in the summer and winter, spring is ok) but you'll hear everything of the main streets (2!) 100 meters away, just like you'll sleep with a open window. Too many noise and I couldn't believe that such simple glass still existed.
* not only the quality of the glass of the windows is tiny, but also the doors and the walls. You hear too much noise when other people are somewhere in the hotel!
* breakfast is a joke. It's a buffet, but the choise is very limited and the also tiny rolls are just made of steal. Juice looks like to be coloured water and has also that taste, if you can find a taste in it. And I can continue, because this is really bad.
* sometimes there was a smell in the bathroom.
The hotel is not bad, but not 3 stars: just worth 1 or maybe 2, but not more.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Ares Milano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.