This is a really nice hotel. The staff were friendly and helpful whenever we asked questions. There was a lovely warm chocolate cookie waiting for us when we checked in. The room was clean, big enough with a big double bed. The bathroom was clean and the shower was warm and powerful.
We stayed at this hotel as we were going to a concert at the Ippodrome del Galappo which wasn't too far away. The city centre is about 30 minutes away by tram. It's about €20 in a taxi.
We arrived at Linate airport, there was a fixed price taxi fair of €65 to anywhere in the City Centre which is steep so we took a direct bus to Central Station for €5 and a taxi to the hotel from there which was less than €20
If you get a good price and don't mind being that distance from the city centre I'd definitely recommend this hotel. Shop around the websites aswell. We booked on a website which was substanially cheaper than others
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Doubletree by Hilton Milan in the heart of Viale Certosa, northern Milan's essential business district, offers upscale hotel accommodations and modern amenities close to Fiera Milano Exhibition Center and Trade Fair Complex, only five minutes from the new Rho Fair Grounds and 10 minutes from the City Center. Our elegant hotel, convenient to major rail lines and autostrada, is only 30 minutes from Malpensa International Airport (MXP) and 30 minutes (25mi/15km) from Linate National Airport (LIN). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Milan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Milan Hotel Milan
- Hilton International Milan
- Milan Hilton International