The hotel is very nice, clean, comfortable, quiet respecting Hilton standards. The bad thing about the hotel is the location where you can reach either by cab or by tram no 12 you can take from Duomo Plazza (more than 20 tram stations, about 35 minutes). There are no so many choices in the neighborhood where you can have lunch or dinner. I recommend it just for few days to stay if you visit Milan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Doubletree by Hilton Milan in the heart of Viale Certosa, northern Milan's essential business district, offers upscale hotel accommodations and modern amenities close to Fiera Milano Exhibition Center and Trade Fair Complex, only five minutes from the new Rho Fair Grounds and 10 minutes from the City Center. Our elegant hotel, convenient to major rail lines and autostrada, is only 30 minutes from Malpensa International Airport (MXP) and 30 minutes (25mi/15km) from Linate National Airport (LIN). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Nozio Netplan srl, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton EMEA, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Milan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Milan Hotel Milan
- Hilton International Milan
- Milan Hilton International