“The recommended place for staying in Milan”

Residence & Hotel HOUSE Aramis Milan Downtown
Ranked #14 of 426 Hotels in Milan
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this place for 8 nights. I got many wonderful experiences. Mr.Luigi is a kind person who has the best service mind. This place is located near the green subway line so it's easy to go to many places. It likes a gem which I found in Milan. I strongly recommend this hotel to be the recommended place for staying in Milan.

ระยะเวลาตลอด 8 วันที่ได้อยู่ที่นี่นั้น ล้วนแต่เป็นประสบการณ์ที่ดีมากๆ ลุยจิเป็นคนน่ารักและใจดีมาก คอยช่วยเหลือตลอดเวลา และสถานที่ยังอยู่ใกล้สถานีรถไฟใต้ดินสายสีเขียว เดินไปไหนมาไหนสะดวกมากค่ะ ขอแนะนำโรงแรมแห่งนี้เลยค่ะ

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Pang K
Luigi G, Proprietario at Residence & Hotel HOUSE Aramis Milan Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Dear Mrs. Pang
thank You once more for beeing with us recently and for posting so nice words about Me and our Aparthotel Aramis Milan. As You have discovered we care a lot that all Guests feel like at home .
Hope to see You again next year before EXPO2015.
best regards
Luigi

There are newer reviews for Residence & Hotel HOUSE Aramis Milan Downtown

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I had quite an adventure when I arrived Milan, my previous reservation turned out to be a scam. Yes, its Italy, watch out. I stand in the middle of the street in Milan with my luggage, realize the building number did not exist, and completely in shock. Luckily, restaurant owner in the block called owner of Residence Arami, Luigi, and asked him to help me out. He cleaned a room that was scheduled to be cleaned by his staff, in order to let me stay there one night, also grant me a special price due to such an emergency. Next day, he let me stay in the hotel lobby in order to use his wifi to find new accommodations and reschedule all my flight.
He also offer to help me look at the hotel or apartment I can find on line, in case I am not familiar with Milan's neighborhood. We just need someone like Luigi who care enough to help. Residence is very clean, spotless, with secured lock up at the front door. Not anyone can just walk in. Good location, adjacent to Navigili and close to Porta Geneva, few minutes tram ride to cental, Duomo area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
4  Thank soupypiebonbon

Dear Soupypiebonbon
thank You so much for posting so nice review.
As you wrote , we really care about all Guests ...especially in the event of difficulty when they are far from their own country.
Hope to see You next furniture fair in Milan April 2015.
Luigi

Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

We stay at this hotel every year during Milan Design week. Owner, Mr.Luigi offer us great great service beyond expectation. Rooms are nice and clean well equipped with kitchen, drinking water, coffee, fruits and wifi. Breakfast also very good at coffeeshop.. Great coffee, pastries and juice. Anything missing? Luigi will provide you very quickly.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Anuvat C
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

I booked my stay at Residence Aramis Milan Downtown on the basis of the excellent reviews on Trip Advisor. I was so happy to find that all the amazing feedback on Luigi and Willie's outstanding service is absolutely correct. They both go out of their way to make sure that you are happy and comfortable and go over and above anything I've experienced anywhere I've stayed in the world. This is not a flashy hotel, but it is one that has heart and is clean, comfortable and the rooms are very generously sized. I loved my walk in robe and the bedroom/dining/kitchen area was the size of two hotel rooms. The location is also brilliant. Again, I cannot speak highly enough about the wonderful Luigi and Willie - I am a woman travelling on my own for work and I felt like they were looking out for me. I will always stay here on my future trips to Milan and highly recommend this hotel to anyone who appreciates the highest quality of service.

• Stayed: March 2014
3  Thank BinkColeborn
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Me and my wife stayed only for 1 night at the Aparthotel & Residence House Aramis Down Town Milano. The service we got was pretty good starting with the sign in (we were 1 hour late respect to our agreed arrival time) and finishing with the check out (they allowed us to keep our luggage in the room the check out day until late given that there was no one coming that night to stay in the room). These place offers good value for your money. It is only 5 minutes walk fro the Metropolitan line (Porta Genova) and 15 minutes pleasant walk to the dome. there are many restaurants and a couple of supermarkets just around the corner form the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
4  Thank Eduardo V
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Luigi was as welcoming as an old friend. The rooms are clean, well-appointed and comfortable. There were lots of thoughtful additions that were much appreciated such as morning news from each guest's home country. I will be back!

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank jbastoni
Reviewed 22 March 2014

We chose this aparthotel partly because it is only half a kilometre or so from the cafes and restaurants of the Navigli area. The apartment was modern, carefully and tastefully furnished and spotlessly clean. As for the staff, Willy speaks English and could not do enough for us. As we were in Milan to see its churches and museums and to go to a concert at La Scala, being able to get around easily was important to us. Residence Aramis Downtown is near a metro station and a tram stop.. The efficient metro service will take you directly to the central station or, with one transfer, to the city centre (the cathedral square). The tram will take you directly to the city centre, but as it’s only a couple of kilometres you can do what we often did and walk it.

Room Tip: We had a room overlooking the street and we like sleeping with the windows open. I heard noisy co...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple