“Residence Aramis”

Residence & Hotel HOUSE Aramis Milan Downtown
Ranked #14 of 430 Hotels in Milan
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I arrived frazzled from a ride w/a GPS that couldn't handle the construction detours but Luigi and Willy were so welcoming. The room is what we'd call an efficiency apt in the US. Clean and spacious. Excellent Wifi. Luigi was so helpful w/directions and suggestions. I can't think of anything that wasn't wonderful.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
5  Thank Mair115

Reviewed 15 May 2014

I have only good words for Aramis Aparthotel!! I stayed here for a couple of days and everything was perfect: room, location, services and staff.

The aparthotel is located just next to Naviglio (5min walk) - the place where you can find a lot of bars and restaurants and very close to the Dome (10-15min walking distance). The metro station Porta Genova is at less than 5 min away from the building.

The room was large enough and it was extremely clean, it also included a dressing, a fully equipped kitchenette and a fully equipped bathroom (hair dryer, towels etc). Honestly I didn't expect it to have a hair dryer :-)
There is free wi-fi and I was also provided a backup mobile access point, just in case the network would be too busy (which never happened!!).

What made my stay great were the services provided by Luigi, the owner - he made everything possible so that I enjoy every moment spent here: arranged for cleaning the room very often, brought me everything extra that I needed, gave me advices about sightseeing and main attractions, arranged reservations at restaurants etc.

I have never imagined that somebody can be this friendly!

I saw a couple of negative reviews here, but I suggest not taking these into consideration. If you miss something or if you have any problem - just address this and it will be fixed.

I would always stay here while in Milan and I would recommend this place to everyone!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
7  Thank gutzanu
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I should have posted this review earlier but was super busy after returning from this trip 1 month ago. I traveled very much all over the wold for my work but has NEVER sent any review. Tripadviser has always been my only reference to review any hotels. This is my 1st ever and I believed this place really deserved to be highlighted. They have made our stay in Milan truly wonderful.
Being 1st time in Milan, I checked on tripadviser & was very impressed with the reviews for Aparthotel & Residence House Aramis Down Town. Booking was made just via emails and Luigi answered my emails with a breeze. Everything was so easily done. My long distance boyfriend was traveling together.
When we arrived, Willy was already at the door step expecting us and you would never have expected being greeted with your name unless you are staying in a presidential suites in a 10 star hotel!! But here they did it!
Coincidentally, that was our anniversary and my BF's birthday month. I requested if Luigi would arrange a nice room for us. Without much expectation when we arrived, we were surprised by the room Luigi has arranged! It was a truly wonderful 1 bedroom apartment. Everything is superbly complete! Clean! Beautiful..it was just great! Luigi and his team really goes all out to fulfilled our request. His sensitivity to the needs of his guest is just amazing.
They even do free laundry for the guest!! Obviously my lazy surgeon BF is more than happy to have his laundry all done before flying home!! LOL!
The location is perfect..the subway, the restaurant, the supermarket, the cannel..u name it, everything is there within walking distance!
Our sincere recommendation..if you are in Milan, book this place and trust us..u NEVER REGRET! Thank u so much, Luigi, Willy..you guys are simply awesome!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank AbdCindy
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Luigi was a most helpful host. He recommended restaurant areas which we thoroughly
enjoyed. He actually walked us to the subway and gave perfect directions.
The kitchenette was great, we bought a few provisions for our breakfasts.
We could walk anywhere we wanted to sightsee from the great location at
Residence Aramis.
dean

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank dgd396
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We had 2 nights in Milan and really enjoyed Aramis. It is located in a good area, about a 20 minute walk to the Duomo, (it took us longer because we stopped in just about every shop along the way), and a 5 minute walk to the Canal District. There is a great coffee shop right outside. The hotel was clean, comfortable, and safe. The room was just what we needed with a comfy bed, fridge, and kitchenette. The service was great. Luigi was very helpful and a really nice guy in general. The hotel is simple, but when you are in Milan do you need much more than that?

Thanks Luigi for making our stay amazing!

-Michelle and Bettina

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Chellesbelles32
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Great room overlooking the court-yard.Very quiet place with extremely polite staff always ready to answer any question..Beautiful decorations,location in the heart of city near the canals, the best night area in Milan!

Room Tip: Do not choose BASIC room
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Jihed D
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I stayed in Residence Aramis Aparthotel for 4 months during my work trip in Milan.
Me and my colleagues (8 persons in total) have chosen Luigi's Aparathotel based on the review of our fellow coworkers that had the pleasure to stay there half an year ago also for a two months business trip.
For us the location was perfect. 5 minutes away from the Porta Genova metro station (4 stations away from work), 15 minutes walking distance of the DOM and the castle and 5 minutes walking distance from Naviglio pub's area.
The rooms in the aparthotel are very clean , well equipped with all needed accessories (towels, hairdryer, fridge ,kitchen area that contains everything you might need, free internet) and very nice decorated.
A great plus to this aparthotel is the staff: Luigi and Willy and the extra services provided by this two awesome guys.
You might imagine that in a 4 months stay of a large group of 8 persons it is impossible to not find something to complain about. But still Luigi and Willy were there to help us in any way possible like: clean our rooms sooner then expected and agreed, make our laundry at least once per week, bring extra heaters and blankets to the rooms, fix everything that was broken in less then 24 hours.

I highly recommend the stay in Residence Aramis Aparthotel for anyone interested in having a good time in Milan.

Liviu