All reviews water cooler basket of fruit canal area hotel apartment navigli district small kitchen gave us a map restaurants and bars min walk perfect location lake como luigi willy duomo nightlife fridge metro
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Just like the other reviews this hotel/apartment was superb. I booked this hotel upon reading all the good reviews during our trip to Milan and apparently all the reviews were true.It was located on a residential area and very close to Navigli district which we really love because me and my husband love nightlife and relaxing place and Navigli district was perfect. When we arrived at the hotel there is a welcome fruits which is very thoughtful and there's a bottled of water all for the guest comfort. Our room have all the neccesities that we need from kitchenette, utensils, slippers, toiletries etc. and mind you it's very clean and smells so good. Thumbs up for the owner for that. Cleanliness and comfort is very important for us. As we ate all the welcomed fruits I thought it will be only that but surprisingly they refill again our fruit tray the next day. If we're going back to Milan we're definitely stay in here. At first impression the hotel may not be look good outside because of its residential location but surprisingly inside you will find a gem. It's quiet also and the shortcut to the hotel was safe even at night.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Luigi G, Proprietario at Residence & Hotel HOUSE Aramis Milan Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

grazie
Luigi

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Fantastic location and wonderful host. The room was perfect with little extra touches. Our host was very helpful throughout our stay. We arrived a little early however when making a call he stopped his lunch and came to check us in. After showing us our room he came with us to the nearby parking garage as Milan can be a little tricky to drive around. Breakfast was in the cafe next door. Location was 5 mins walk to canal, 30 mins walk to cathedral/shopping. Trams were very easy to use too. We look forward to coming back to Milan and staying here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Luigi

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Location: central and close to the canal, where you find all the bars and retaurants.
20 min walk to the main sightseeing spots

Hotel and service: Great! We had such a warm welcome from the owner, he drove with us to the parking space that is 5min walks away, just to make sure we find it. He tooks all the time to explain the routes through Milano for the next days. The rooms all have a big welcome basket with fresh fruit plus 2 bottles of water in the fridge. On our first day we came back in the afternoon from a tour and we had some italien sweeties in our room plus more bottles of water.

The rooms are good, clean and basic. You have everything you need.

Thank you to the owner for the nice chats and for taking care of us.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Luigi G, Proprietario at Residence & Hotel HOUSE Aramis Milan Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2017

Dear Ati R
we really appreciate that :-)
as you knows , we work hard every day more to make the stay of our Guests as more confortable is possible .
we hope one day to meet you again and enjoy your holiday in Cinque terre :-)

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

My first impression from when we pulled in front of the hotel - was what did I do!!! But....once inside and meeting Luigi my doubts were put to rest. The room, service and overall accommodations were extremely welcoming. Luigi goes out of his way to make you feel at home and offers great advice of things to see and do in Milan. Highly recommend, as I would come back to this gem

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Luigi G, Proprietario at Residence & Hotel HOUSE Aramis Milan Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Dear Clara G
we really appreciate that :-)
as you wrote we work hard every day more to make the stay of our Guests as confortable is possible .
we hope one day to meet you again :-)

Reviewed 4 September 2017

My wife and I stayed here for 4 nights and from the first point of contact via email to last point of contact I cannot find fault and believe me I have tried.
We arrived about 2 hours later than expected which I was able to advise the owner but this was not a problem and there was someone there to receive us, shows us to our room and provide a city map with some of the more important things not to miss.
The room itself was exactly as described . The bed was very comfortable, the shower quite powerful, the air con controllable and the wifi worked perfectly. Add to that the welcoming bowl of fruit and soft drinks in the fridge ..all extras you would pay a fortune if you stayed in luxury boutique hotel.
The breakfast was more than adequate, fresh croissants and coffee each morning.
And then there was Luigi...a lot has already been said about this man and I can only speak as I find. He is very friendly, more than ready to give advice on where to go and what to see and where to eat.( he even turned up at breakfast with candles for my birthday and apologised that the bakery was not open so no cake!)
The house is in a perfect location close to the restaurants and bars in the canal area and an easy 25-30 minute walk to downtown Milan.

In summary, great location, great service, comfy bed and good shower., responds to emails quickly..what more could you want..

Room Tip: Before booking consult the web pages and enter into email dialogue so your needs can be best understood and matched.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank saab300
Luigi G, Proprietario at Residence & Hotel HOUSE Aramis Milan Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Dear saab300
we really appreciate that :-)
we hope one day to meet you again