“Good hotel, well located for Duomo”
Review of Canada Hotel

Canada Hotel
Ranked #31 of 428 Hotels in Milan
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 31 July 2010

Hotel just 10 minutes walk from the Duomo and close to Metro station. Bedroom small, no drawers for clothes just hanging space, but otherwise comfortable bed and good crisp bed linen. Bathroom very clean and well appointed but shower cubicle on the small side. Breakfast OK, but served in the basement so no windows. Overall a good place to stay for a short trip to Milan

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 22 July 2010

Hotel Canada is a very nice small hotel close to the centre of Milan. The rooms are newly upgraded, very clean and comfortable. It was a hot night, however, the air-conditioning was good and the room was well insulated from noise outside. The staff were helpful and friendly and I received a great recommendation for an excellent local restaurant nearby. The breakfast was good with a lot of variety. The parking facility provided was also good.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2010

My husband and I were in Milan for a business trip and we found this Hotel to be ideally situated. It was newly renovated, clean and very comfortable. We were referred by reception to eat at a restaurant very close by at which we had some of the nicest food we have eaten anywhere. I had a sprained ankle and when I asked for ice, it appeared at the door within a nanosecond. I will definintely choose to stay here again when I am next to Milan.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 July 2010

My colleague booked a room at this hotel and I was quite nervous when I discovered it was a 3 star and the outside was not the most attractive.
All of this changed when I got in. The reception staff were very friendly and helpful and made me feel welcomed.
The rooms are great. They are 4 star + standard. For Italy the rooms are very spacious, modern, clean and have all the amenities you could want.
The hotel is close to the underground and within walking distance of the main attractions.
It is excellent value for money and I will definitely stay there again on my next trip to Milan.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
ciccio7, Proprietario at Canada Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2010

Dear guest,
thank you very much.
we are very happy to read your review and we hope to see you again in out hotel.
we hope to see you as soon as possible
Barbara Nicoletti
G.Manager

Reviewed 5 July 2010

My husband and I recently spent 2 relaxing nights at Hotel Canada. It was a short, affordable taxi ride from the train station, and we were able to walk to the duomo and nearby sites quite easily. Staff were very friendly and helpful! The room was a good size and was clean and comfortable, and we particularly appreciated that we were able to control the room temperature ourselves. We would have no hesitation in staying here again!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
ciccio7, Proprietario at Canada Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2010

Dear Guest,

for us it's a pleasure read your review.
we love our job and we are very happy when our guests stay well in our hotel.
Barbara Nicoletti
g.manager

Reviewed 28 June 2010

This is the first tripadvisor review I've written, but I had to comment on the friendliness and efficiency of the Hotel Canada staff, which made my business stay in Milan easy and enjoyable. Hotel has what a business hotel needs - good location, comfortable bed and internet that works - but feels less like a big chain and more like a b&b. Included breakfast is good (although more fruit options could be nice), and, again, best part is the friendly staff. They seem to actually enjoy their jobs, and this is rare. There is no restaurant, but who would eat in the hotel in Milan? There is no gym or pool, but again, plenty of other things to do in Milan. Close to public transport - tram and metro.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2010

Comfortable modern hotel in a good position for the shops and sights

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with friends
ciccio7, Direttore at Canada Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2010

Dear guest,
thank you thank you for your review!!!!
we are not perfect but we love our job and when the guest stay as you we are very happy.
barbara nicoletti