“The Usual”

Ranked #3,672 of 8,504 Restaurants in Milan
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Pizza and the usual Italian fare. Not great, not bad, just average in every sense. No surprises. Service OK but a little less friendly than most.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

I've been there more than ten times. The staff is friendly, and the pizza is light, fresh and very tasty. The price is very reasonable.

Reviewed 8 May 2013 via mobile

Came for lunch and returned for 3 days/ dinners the days after. Food quality, service is excellent! Highly recommend this restaurant in fantastic Milan!

1  Thank Jan_HeinB
Reviewed 24 March 2013

Ordered crab and pasta. My crab was served whole, with pasta in the middle. After digging through the sauce to crack my shells I was disappointed by the lack of meat.
Server was friendly but insisted on pushing his "favorites" on us. When I requested coffee with my dessert he told me I could have it after, with a shot of Lemoncello.

Perhaps it was a cultural thing but if I went back I would order the pizza and not an entree.

1  Thank Ashfritz
Reviewed 21 March 2013

First thing to remark is that it closes at 1 pm, at least as it says on the door. It is a good choice for dining late. The offer is varied and large, service is friendly and the food resulted well, without being too expensive. Good option.

1  Thank Elísio C