“Good Food, No Credit”

Price range: US$17 - US$45
Neighbourhood: Stazione Centrale
Neighbourhood: Stazione Centrale
Reviewed 17 July 2018

I am not very familiar with Vietnamese cuisine, but the Vietnamese spring rolls were delightful, and the entrees delicious. Good service. Only problem was that despite the sign on the door saying that they accept credit cards, they told us (after the meal) that there was a problem with connectivity and we had to pay cash. I don't know if that was true or not, might have been, but an annoyance nevertheless.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

I went mikes to eat here I arrived an hour before their advertised closing to be told they’re finished. Bad show

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

We decided to try this because it was beside our hotel. This place is a gem! Very authentic Vietnamese food & friendly service. We ordered quite a bit, Pho, spring rolls, Vietnamese meat balls, shrimp on sugar cane, shrimp cake, fried rice, stir fried pork with veggies & of course, Vietnamese coffee. The food arrived quickly and everything was piping hot. Flavour was just right & authentic. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

We came here on the night of Dec. 29 after arriving by train from wet Venice and after finding it in google because we were craving for hot soup. It was cold (6 degrees Celsius) in Milan.

We ended up with a bowl of mixed meat (meat balls and beef brisket) pho, fried chicken, fried rice (cha han) and 3 plates of fried rolls (2 pieces per plate).

The fried chicken, rolls and fried rice were ok. But I did not like my pho. It just tasted different from what I’m used to back home in Manila.

Our bill turned to be 42 euros (US$50). For me, the food was expensive. It was the most expensive Vietnamese food I had in my life.

I guess they had to price it that way because of its location being literally a atone’s throw away from Milano Centrale. Also the ambience was excellent.

Nonetheless I’d think twice before I go back there to dine.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

The food is quite authentic . We had pho and spring roll to share which was quite good

It’s nearby central station so it’s good for asian traveller who are looking for some asian food

Date of visit: January 2018