“Nice ”

Price range: US$6 - US$34
Neighbourhood: Città Studi
Neighbourhood: Città Studi
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here with my friends , the atmosphere is nice and relaxing , they have good hookah , the music was nice and the food is tasty I like it I’ll be back for sure next time I’ll visit Milan .

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Visited late evening to finish off the night. Good atmosphere, good music - latino & arabic. Food & service great. Shisha smoking but no unpleasant odours (i'm a non-smoker). Thoroughly enjoyed the experience, even if I was rather older than the usual clientel. Try it. I doubt you will be disappointed.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

We were invited to the restaurant by Arab business partners. The ambient takes you to the Arab world. Tasty Arabic dishes will take you to a different world. Smoking shisha is also the subject of this story. Recommend

1  Thank AndreKras
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Dinner with friends last night.

First the down side. No wine menu - is Moroccan I know, but it’s in Milan, not Marrakech - so even a little selection would have been nice. Did have beer though. The music was a little on the loud side making it hard to talk.

The upside - the waiter was very helpful and gave good recommendations for us to try. Service was excellent.

The food was fantastic - expertly prepared and so flavoursome. I had the Degustazione with chicken to start - it was delightful and the cinnamon and powdered sugar garnish was inspired.

For the main course I went with the lamb and prune taking. The lamb fell apart it was so tender, the jus was a pleasant balance of thyme, rosemary and cumin, and the prunes were firm and sweet. I could have eaten two servings it was so good.

Servings were generous so no room for dessert. It was a pity as the desserts looked very tasty...!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Best shisha bar I've been to. From the outside you wouldn't think much of it, but inside there's a good atmosphere and good service.