“amazing”

Ranked #136 of 431 Hotels in Milan
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“amazing”
Reviewed 6 December 2013

me and my fiance stayed here in September for 3 days. The hotel is absolutely beautiful! the hotel was really peaceful and we had the pool to ourselves. The staff were also lovely. The only complaint i have is the location its really far away from the town center but there is a mini van that takes you from the hotel to the train station at no extra charge! the trains were also really easy to use! when we arrived in Milan we phoned the hotel to let them know we were at the train station and they sent the mini van to pick us up. We had such a lovely stay and i would recommend this hotel if you are travelling to relax and don't mind staying far from the city center. Overall beautiful hotel & very modern.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Great Hotel, 2nd visit for me. Smart, Clean and Comfortable. Staff are very friendly and helpful. The in-house restaurant is very good if you've not chance to pop into the city centre. If like me you are visiting exhibitions at RHO the hotel also provides good shuttle bus service. Very good definitely recommend.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Kevin H
Osnabruck, Germany
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Perfect service, for visiting the exhibition at RHO
just everthing, quick response on the phone at any time, relaxed and competent service staff.
Room provides everthing, shuttle service, competent bar.

Will come back

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Maikel1234
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

Hotel in the highway crossing with a very nice spa on the top at 14.th floor. Breakfast is good and room are big enough. Unluckily the windwos in the room are sealed, so no way to have fresh air from outside.

Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Stefano S
Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Besides the fact that this hotel is very out of the way and I don't care what anyone else said how they have a shuttle to the metro it's out of the way!! Sometimes you book a hotel because your getting a good rate but if it's so much out of the way you then need to get a cab and of course that's where your going to pay. Now don't get me wrong I don't mind having the shuttle drive me to the metro during the day but after a day of walking, shopping, sight seeing and you go back to your room to freshen up, nap whatever the last thing you want to do is go back to the metro for dinner and that's when you call a cab. Now that's my main problem the second is the service out of the four girls I came across one was nice the other 3 were the worst. I encountered them when after our first night stay we were up that night because it was too hot in the room and it didn't matter how much we tried playing w the thermostat. That morning when I called the lobby and told them what happened I was told that maintenance would b taking care of it. We left for the day and when we got back to shower before dinner the temp was the same. When I called the lobby miss attitude said that they took care of it I assured her that they had not. That's when we realized they control the temp in the room because she went on her computer and she said she took care of it but that it would take some time for it to cool. We leave for dinner come back it's probably 11:30 pm go to our room still the same. When I called again she said to me that she apologizes but maintenance had gone home for the day and that she could offer me a new room. It's 12 pm now and what choice do we have but to change rooms. She assured us this room was cooler because she said she checked her computer so we change now the room is actually smaller and the coolest it got was by 3 degrees. I feel I have to say at least one nice thing and it's a shame I didn't have such a good experience because it's actually a nice hotel w a cool and happening bar.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Marisol Y
Colchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Recently stayed at the Hub Hotel in Milan for two nights, the location is quite poor in a run down industrial area...but don't be put off. The hotel is very good, with excellent staff, good food, very handy free shuttle to the station - nice pools and spa.

Rooms were very clean...and the bar staff suberb - try the hub cocktail - it's excellent !

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 October 2013

2nd time we have used The hub, one with our teenage boys and one as a couple. Although location seems out town,but there is a shuttle and they drop us off at the station,they can drop u 20 times a day with no fuss at all. and you do not have to wait too lon b4 shuttles arrives. 8 different drivers must have picked us up in a week. Also once you get to the train station you can access anywhere in Milan and the receptionist gives d best advice on how to get about. Oh what a romantic garden they have got. Abi

Room Tip: although location seems out of no where,but they drop you off at the station and they can drop u 20...