“What a way to start a holiday”
Review of Italy Segway Tours

Skip-the-Line Milan Duomo Underground and Terrace Small-Group Tour
Ranked #4 of 126 Tours in Milan
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Have fun gliding through the wonderful streets of Milan, the financial and fashion capital of Italy, on the coolest ride of the 21st century.
Reviewed 21 August 2014

We arrived in Italy one Sunday night in Milan and did the Segway tour next morning. We were a family of six with "children" ranging from 16 to 24. The tour was great, the tour guide was a fabulous young woman( very knowledgeable) and the tour itself was great fun.
Not sure who had the most fun but a truly fabulous way to start a holiday.

1  Thank John S
Claudio C, Guest Relations Manager at Italy Segway Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

hi john and thx for posting your review!!! It's nice to read you all enjoyed your segway experience! thx for posting your review here on triapd... ciao ciao mireLLA (:

Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

We were only in Milan for 1 night so we were looking for a way to see the best of Milan in the quickest and easiest way - we choose the best way - segways!
Our guide (Veronica) was super. Really friendly, full of knowledge and supportive towards me, as it was my first time on a Segway.
On the tour we saw the main sights including the peace arch, the park, the castle, the d'uomo and the opera house. At each location we stopped at we had audio commentary giving us information about each place. This was then topped up by Veronica with more interesting facts. Veronica also pointed out the best ice cream place and pizza restaurant (she wasn't wrong!)

Reviewed 12 August 2014

My boyfriend and I always take a Segway tour in a new city we visit as this is the best way to learn about the city and find out what to do and where to go for the rest of our stay. Veronica is a fantastic guide telling us about sights and history of the city and giving us great tips that helped us schedule where to explore next. The tour is well planned to see all the highlights of the city.

Claudio C, Guest Relations Manager at Italy Segway Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Hello dear Izumi and many thanks for writing back about your segway tour. We really had a fantastic time together and managed to fit it everything nice Milan has to offer!!! be back soon... VeronICA (:

Reviewed 11 August 2014

I attended this tour with a co-worker over a weekend in Milan. The tour had 7 people plus the guide. The guide was very friendly, knowledgeable and gave great recommendations to visit after the tour. I would highly recommend this tour to others when in Milan!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 10 August 2014

What a great experience !!! I had the Segway tour booked for my with 14 year old children who are already used to drive Segway and find it totally great. Now I'm the biggest fan! I was surprised how quickly you get along with the Segway. Veronica was a great guide and has declared how to use the Segway very well. After the introduction, I felt very safe. Veronica has the sights explained to us very Informatif and entertaining. So the Sightseeing brought even my teenagers a lot of fun. It was pleasant in the heat to feel the cooling wind on the Segway, much better than with a walking tour:-) This was not determined our last Segway city tour !!!!

Claudio C, Guest Relations Manager at Italy Segway Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

MAny many thanks for finding time to post your review. I am happy you enjoyed time spent with us and that all members of the family had their share of fun too!!! be back soon...VeroNICA (: