“Yes”

Neighbourhood: Centro Storico
Layton, Utah
“Yes”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Out of all the chocolate gelato I had while in Italy (which was A LOT), Grom's dark chocolate was by far the best. If you're a chocolate lover, you HAVE to come here if you're in Milan.

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Milan, Italy
“Average icecream”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Is it a little overestimated, little overpriced industrial (although made with organic ingredients) ice-cream factory? They have several shops in Italy.
Try the seasonal flavors made with seasonal fruits.

“Ice Cream Deluxe”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I've been to Rome & Venezia before and when I got to Milan one of the first things I tried was the gelatto. It was a let down and I was left thinking that maybe the super ice creams I had in Italy previously were a figment of my imagination. Then I discovered Grom. OMG! This (and the ones following) was the best ice cream I've had in my life!
The frutflavored icecream exploded with taste in the mouth. I'm not a fan of sesame, but the sesame icecream was amazing! Even a milkflavored icecream sent a silly smile on my happy face.
Simply put, just amazing ice cream. Highly Recomended.

“Excellent ice-cream ”
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

Having tried Gelateria Marghera on several occasions I decided to try Grom having been told it was worth a visit. It didn't disappoint. Bought 2 cones for myself and a friend. The quality is excellent and personally I think it edges Gelateria Marghera. The service was not at the same level unfortunately; the girl serving me was quite brusque. There was another guy serving who appeared friendly and given there are several branches dotted around Milan I can only suppose the quality will be exactly the same but the level of service will differ. I also hear that the Odeon gelateria in via marghera is excellent so will give that a try!

Falkirk, United Kingdom
“Not quite living up to the fame.”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Stopped by while having a wander around a rather rainy Milan. I went for a combination of hazelnut and the Crema di Grom. Mrs S chose the special of the month Apple Pie. All were nice but not outstanding gelato. Price is reasonable but a little higher than you can get elsewhere.

• Visited April 2014