“Modern decor and great location.”

Boscolo Milano, Autograph Collection
Ranked #109 of 431 Hotels in Milan
Reviewed 1 October 2013

This hotel has a very modern design and the staff were very helpful and friendly. A 5 mins. walk from the magnificent cathedral and main shopping area. Bed was comfortable and the room that I had was very quiet and dark for sleeping and it gave into a courtyard. The shower had a big waterfall head which needed repair and the floors of the shower needed repair. For a 5 star I honestly expected more but overall it was very good.

Room Tip: I was in room 710. I didn't visit the spa but I accidentally hit a rating which I couldn't r...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (1,281)

Reviewed 17 September 2013

My hiking group just rented 3 rooms at this hotel. It is a GREAT Location about 2 blocks from the Cathedral and great shopping BUT unless you are a single in a room or with your husband, I would not go there. The toilet room is in the main bedroom with just a door that slides shut so there is no privacy with soundproofing PLUS the wall that connects it to the main bath is a see through glass wall. If someone was showering, you could see them from the toilet room.
Our rooms were not made up at 3:30 when we came back from sight seeing and after a two hour wait, we did get toilet paper that we requested at the front desk. There is a beautiful roof top deck that overlooks the Cathedral. Go there for a drink before dinner. Would not stay there again.

Room Tip: I think all bathrooms are set up the same way so not sure if I can give any helpful tips. The 7 flo...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

First time visit to Boscolo as my usual was booked out. Turned out to be a very positive surprise.
The warm welcome and service started with the doorman and stayed with us for the whole stay. Check-in was seamless and comfortable, porters great, breakfast staff quick and attentive (a first for me in Milano), sme for the staff at the roof top bar and restaurant. Also thoroughly loved the room (comfortable bed though not quite "heavenly" standard) with desgn features and a balance between "fun" design and practicalities and comforts. Obviously the location is outstanding so nuff said about that :-)
Could something be better? Missing a properly kitted out gym, so not great for long stays, but a perfect weekender.
Will definitely be visiting again

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank TheSolarBear
Reviewed 4 September 2013

This is a modern hotel but the location was great. If you come to milan for shopping and sight seeing around Duomo area, this is the hotel for you. One night we wanted to stay in and order chinese delivery and the hotel staff helped me to find a restaurant. She finally found one chinese restaurant after few attempts, and help us ordered the food. I will stay there again next time.I could not find small supermarket around the area of the hotel and have to walk far away for bottled water so come prepared.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Overall I hear so much about this "trendy" hotel in Milan I decide it was about time to let go to my favorites and try the Boscolo (actually my favorites were fully booked, reason for my choice) The hotel is very well located just at the top end of Montenapoleone, unfortunately except for the psychedelic atmosphere and the space shuttle lookalike lobby, the service is quite bad overall, the rooms are horrendous cubicles with horrid open toilets. Honestly this was an outrageous experience, maybe suited for Manga style tourists in search of inconvenience.....

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank TheGastronomist
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Location is very convenient and service was very good. Room was small, but air conditioning worked better than any other place on our trip. Overall, this hotel is a bit modern for my taste, and looks like a cruise ship when you get off the elevator onto your floor. Lobby is nice.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2013

This is a centrally located and interesting design hotel. I didn't hate it, but I didn't love it either. The bathroom tiles were very dirty and the carpets were past their best. The restaurant on the roof terrace offered a stunning view of the Duomo but the food and service delivered ab extremely average experience for a very high price. I imagine that real hotel lovers could do a lot better than here - Milan is just loaded with five star hotels. Boscolo Milano need to up their game.

Room Tip: We paid for a basic room and got a basic room out the back of the hotel - even though the hotel was...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple