“bad bad bad”

Neighbourhood: Brera
Milan, Italy
“bad bad bad”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2013

I just want to share what just happened to me and some other friends from school tonight at a restaurant called "Malastrana Rossa" a pizzeria in Corso Garibaldi. We order a salad in this place, they brought the wrong one and we ask kindly to change it. The waitress change it but he didn't say he was going to charge for the second salad. When they brought the check, we asked why they charged us the two salads and the OWNER of the place came in a RUDE way to say that because we complained about it he was charging for everything. Suddenly the guy kicked us out after we paid asking me to go out and fight with him.

Seriously this has been the worst experience I've ever had in Milano and I really don't want this to happen to any of you! please be advised... I also read some comments in the internet and it says that foreigner are not welcome in this place.

3 Thank estebanmarquez88

Milan, Lombardia, Italy
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst Experience with the RUDE OWNER!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2013

I just want to share what just happened to us. We order a salad in this place, they brought the wrong one and we ask kindly to change it. The waitress change it but he didn't say he was going to charge for the second salad. When they brought the check, we asked why they charged us the two salads and the OWNER of the place came in a RUDE way to say that because we complained about it he was charging for everything. Suddenly the guy kicked us out after we paid asking me to go out and fight with him.

Seriously this has been the worst experience I've ever had in Milano and I really don't want this to happen to any of you! please be advised... And never ever go this place!!

1 Thank Mrvesrt
Milan, Italy
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The owner "PINO" asked me to FIGHT for stupid salad!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2013

I just had the worst experience I've ever had in this restaurant. Seriously I have no words to say about the attitude of the owner "PINO" and the service in this places. My girlfriend order a salad and they misunderstood the kind of salad she ORDER! and we ask them to change it. They did without telling us they were going to charge for 2 salads at the end. When they brought the check we asked in a nice way that they included 2 salads, suddenly the owner came in a VERY RUDE manner to say that if we wouldn't have complain he would have take it out of the check (Pushing me and saying CAZ@&O). Finally after I paid the check he was asking me infront of the whole restaurant to go out side and FIGHT with him. This is the WORST experience I ever had in Milano until now and I really don't wish this to happen to any further turist or person visiting this city. I even think "pessimo" is to much for what just happened to me today. THAT'S NOT THE WAY TO TREAT A CUSTOMER! even less to ask for a FIGHT to any person. By the way if you don't speak italian there is no way that you can express yourself in this place.

1 Thank Antonio G
Milan, Lombardia, Italy
“Pessima cortesia”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2013

I am foreigner living in Milan since past August and I went there for a dinner with friends. The waiters have no courtesy at all and the owner is even worse. They brought the wrong salad for a friend and even tough they changed the salad, they charged us for the two salads in the end. When we called the owner to tell him about what had happened he told us we should have know that they would charge us and that it was our problem. When my friend told him that it was them who should have told us that they would charge us for the second salad before bringing it the owner started to shout and curse in italian and even poked and pushed my friend while challenging him to go out side to "settle" the matter. Once we were heading out of the place the owner came back and challenged my friend again. Even though the food was not bad, I wouldn't advice anyone to go to that place. At least the people in two of the tables around us asked for apologies saying that not all italians are like that unbelievably rude "person"

1 Thank CesarRT
Los Angeles, California
“Amazing pizzeria!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2012

Of all the places I've eaten in Milan, this is by far the best. A warm atmosphere, beautiful people, great food, and reasonably priced.

• Visited October 2012