“Hotel ticked the boxes and did what it said it would”
Review of MiHotel

MiHotel
Ranked #220 of 427 Hotels in Milan
Mailhac, France
“Hotel ticked the boxes and did what it said it would”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

After reading the reviews about this hotel we were slightly concerned especially as I would be there on my own whilst my husband was at a conference. Getting into Milan was easy I even walked there and back the first day, staff were very helpful, rooms bright clean and had everything you needed. It was a pleasant change to be able to have a drink when you wanted one without having to pay over the top prices, would I recommend it ... YES absolutley.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 27 September 2013

This is the sort of hotel you will like if people matter to you.. There is something very warm and generous in the air there. My room (superior single) was small but quiet and clean. It is far from public transport ( 10mns to bus) .wonderful eccentric restaurant Trattoria Morivione is 4 minutes away. I couldn't work in my room but they have a lovely area out front which I used. The TV didn't appear to have any English channels but the Internet reception was first class.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Menden, Germany
Reviewed 21 July 2013

It was no problem to arrive in the night because of my late plane.
My boyfriend and me felt very comfortable. The staff was totally friendly and helpful.
There was a fridge with free nonalcaholic drinks. We could also use the bar for free.
The breakfast was diversified and made my hungry boyfriend satisfied.
The rooms were tidy and comfortable.
I can't say anything about the way to Milan because we travelled by car. And going by car means you have to search for a parking space. It needed ten minutes until we found it.
The price-performance ratio is amazing!

I am totally satisfied and next time when I will visit Milan I will return to MiHotel. I would recommend the MiHotel to my friends and many other people.

Thanks for the good time!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Liesa K
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 September 2012

Was at this hotel over a weekend with my husband, as we were visitning family/friends in Milan. While it was convenient from/to the airport, it is not close to the centre and there is no publi transport nearby (or none that the staff could point us to). We had to go by car to hte closest metro station. Upon arrival late at night, while the we found that the desk staff was very kind and helpful, our room had been left unattended, with no towels/hand soap/shampoo and not cleaned 100% (even if I wouldn't say it was truly "unclean" - but definitely not up to the standards they claim to have).
The other downside was breakfast: there were just 2/3 small pieces of bread, no toast, and having asked for more bread we had to wait almost 30 mins for it to be brought.
I would not recommend this hotel. True that soft drinks are for free but this does not make up for the lack of other facilities.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Boston
Reviewed 20 July 2012

Hotel is clean and staff is helpful. I was here for business and someone else booked the hotel. It is located close to work but far from city center. I prefer to stay closer to town and travel to get to work. Breakfast was ok, internet was good and free drinks a plus.
It is quite. Rooms are small and only the basics are provided. I could not find a single English station on the TV. My colleague says he won't stay here again, but it's not that bad.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 June 2012 via mobile

The hotel is fine - it is clean and comfortable. It has the free telephone and Internet which is great as are the free soft drinks outside your room.

The rooms are pretty basic though and feels like a low cost style hotel.

Breakfast is OK though the room is small and difficult to get a half of the seats.

• Stayed June 2012