“Nice restaurants near the cental station”
Review of Noblesse Oblige

Noblesse Oblige
Reserve with
Noblesse Oblige is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #260 of 8,831 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Stazione Centrale
Description: The Noblesse Oblige Restaurant offers only seasonal dishes. We use high quality products carefully chosen by the chef. Our preference is for short cooking times mand scarce seasonings, in order to emphasise the scents and flavours of each creation. Il ristorante Noblesse Oblige propone solo menu di stagione. Si utilizzano prodotti di alta qualità rigorosamente selezionati dallo chef. In cucina si prediligono le cotture brevi e l'uso parsimonioso di condimenti per una maggiore esaltazione dei profumi e dei sapori di volta in volta interessati.
Reviewed 18 March 2012

Very quiet place to have a good dinner. Maybe, 20-30% more expensive than the same restaurants. But good kitchen and quick access without waiting in the street just at weekend evening.

1  Thank VadimBelousov

Reviewed 13 February 2012

We had dinner at Noblesse Oblige while in Milan in October. We weren't thrilled with where we were seated but overall it was a nice meal. We kind of felt like they had a particular section for non-locals and we were just put 'back there with the other tourists'. Everyone seemed pretty nice though. We shared a bottle of Valpolicella and we each had a delicious soup which contained shrimp and what seemed like a white bean based broth. I had a mixed seafood tagliatelli which had assorted clams, mussels, squid, shrimp, etc. It was excellent. We can't remember what my husband had because it was a few nights ago as I'm writing this but our overall impression of the food was pretty decent so it must have been good. Service was a bit slow which was fine since we were on vacation but in one case my husbands plate was cleared while he was still eating and then we waited a long time for the next course. We thought that was a bit strange. Why clear a plate with food still on it if the next course isn't even ready? It is a smallish family run place though so I'm a bit more forgiving than I would normally be. Food was good, but in general the service could have been better.

Reviewed 1 February 2012

Dinner 100 € for antipasto and main course which is common for Milano. But not for the restaurant that claims fresh fish and great cuisine and then you get warm up plates ... In the same area they are at least few better restaurants by quality . I use to come here to Noblesse Oblige quite often but last two times ( in one month ) it was disaster on a plate... I believe I won't visit this place anymore .

Reviewed 21 January 2012

Last night after 8 days in Italy through Venice and Florence so wasn't expecting to be wowed in Milan. But I was. I had the best octopus and an amazing seafood spaghetti. The appetizer was a little pricey at 12 euro but the pasta was only 14, so for US$ 35 that must have been one heck of a two course meal! Bread was fresh and warm. Best (amd worst) of all, our waiter was attentive made me wish noblesse oblige is a restaurant in my neighborhood I can come back every week. My boyfriend got the fish course (2x price of my pasta) but wasn't blown away but I left very happy.

Reviewed 17 January 2012

My husband and I were visiting from Australia and did a quick look on the trusty trip adviser and found this place. And what a gem it was!!! Very reasonably priced
Fresh bread was brought straight to our table we had lovely attentive waitstaff and amazing main and dessert. A lovely friendly restaurant with brilliant food at good prices!