“Bobbins!”

Ristorante San Carlo
Ranked #6,226 of 8,089 Restaurants in Milan
Price range: US$26 - US$104
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Centro Storico
manchester
“Bobbins!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

the one place we didn't do our homework and check trip advisor first (we got a bit lazy as we didn't have much time). it's expensive and pretty poor too. for instance: i had the salted cod which, at €18, i would have expected a bit more than some mush in the centre of my plate. the missus had the veal. this was 'alright' and came with a few slithers of potato. NOT RECOMMENDED!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank bagg10

Hong Kong, China
“Trap....dont go there”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

One of those typical tourist trap...expenisve....below average food...only go there for pastry or coffee, location is great though...

Grahamstown
“never again!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

The service was unfriendly, the glasses were dirty from the dishwasher, he mixed up the order and brought our appetizer after the meal. My risotto was acutally quite good, but my partners pasta was not really what we thought we ordered. I think there's much better restraunts in Milan so I wouldn't go back to this one, even though it has a nice location. Also it's kind of expensive for what you're getting.

• Visited September 2013
Singapore, Singapore
1,083 restaurant reviews
“Avoid”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013 via mobile

Made a mistake and stumbled into this place, or rather, was led here by a waiter while we were looking for a place to eat. Nice location in the duomo shopping area and good outdoor seating. Waiter was curt and unfriendly though I noticed he was nicer to female patrons. All our drinking and wine glasses were dirty so obviously they don't take pride in the business. My friend's 22 euros veal dish was overcooked though he specified medium rare, and didn't taste very good. My spaghetti was undercooked. Naturally didn't order dessert. Near the end of our meal, the waiter was clearing the next table and he cleared the water in the glasses and splashing the contents onto the floor next to me, getting my shopping bags wet. I've never seen that, even at the dirtiest food markets in china or Thailand. Will hope never to return

Visited August 2013
1 Thank bcheong
Belgium
“Delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2013

Both the pizza (which is served on a slice of tree, believe it or not) and the tortellini in this place were delicious. Portions were small but the taste was great. Price was okay considering the location of this place, would eat here again.

• Visited June 2013